MFP Confession time

Options
tomomatic
tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
How have you been bad today? Confess here.

My Confession: There was a pizza party in a conference room next to my office at lunch time. I walked by the office kitchen about a dozen times since lunch to see if anyone was going to leave out the leftover pizza. (sobs into napkin...) After I had BK for lunch. The whole office smells like pizza and I'm hangry.

Replies

• mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have read a thread very much like this one.

I further confess that I wish I had that time back.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    No.
    Have only woken up recently... Tempted to go workout with an injury.
  • YearsWorthOfFAT
    Options
    My classmates made a cake to celebrate zero insufficients for maths, and i accepted a piece >:D
    Also had some mnms with my friends because we won third place at a volleyball tournament, i burned it off directly afterwards, though.
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Had A&W for lunch. Huge portion of fries.

Had a chocolate bar even after I said I was so full I would never eat again.

I justified it all by saying I was PMSing.

I regret nothing.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Um...nothing.
  • MissSarahAllison315
    Options
    Ummm today?? Nothing.
    Yesterday? I should have worked out and I didn't and ate cake instead. Wherps!!
  • lumyrainstar
    Options
    my confession: I know absolutely nothing about how to eat properly other than what I've been given snippets of. I stick to lean cuisines and healthy choice meals because they're low fat and it's easier to control my portions! I'm seeing a nutritionist but the earliest appt they had was March 19th.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Totally craving anything that has grease/fat/carbs/salt in the first few ingredients.
    So :grumble: :grumble: the ones who said they had fast food for lunch or at work.. etc...
    I'm so jealous... and now im HANGRY!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    i ranted on my feed about someone and i acted like it was a random person i seen on a forum but actually it was one of my MFP friends and someone i actually know in person........hoping she will see the damage she was dong to herself!
  • RoseGoldDinosaur
    RoseGoldDinosaur Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've been very judgmental and negative today. Eating healthy makes me want to be mean to people who eat like crap near me. Also it makes me want to shout at people who complain about how they look to get the cookies away from their pie holes! It's not easy! It's hard! Looking good is hard as hell! Put up or shut up says my ultra mean and judgmental self… might be hangry.
  • tiffaniannette
    Options
    I bought a twix on my way to work...its still in my bag...for now! oh and by "bought a twix" i mean that i bought the king size 4 piece one. :bigsmile:
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options
    No.

Understand your dilemma. Had minor surgery yesterday and was told to wait 72 hours before any physical activity. Ha...heading to the gym now.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    I never do anything wrong
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I sneezed without covering my mouth.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    No.

Understand your dilemma. Had minor surgery yesterday and was told to wait 72 hours before any physical activity. Ha...heading to the gym now.
    The downsides of being an effn trooper, I tell ya.

About to head out the door now, myself.
    Enjoy your workout!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I outed an MFPer who made a new profile in the threads today.

Also, I rubbed my crotch & butt on a co-worker's stapler and phone. Just because.
  • tiffaniannette
    Options
    [/quote]
    Also, I rubbed my crotch & butt on a co-worker's stapler and phone. Just because.
    [/quote]

LOL :laugh: this is bad but hilarious too!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Received a very graphic PM & made me feel fuzzy inside...
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    Received a very graphic PM & made me feel fuzzy inside...

**Giggle**