The Walking Dead

Options
1235»

Replies

• LeGaCyGiAnT124
    LeGaCyGiAnT124 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! The introuduction of Abraham, Rosita, and Eugene was awesome! Very glad to see them! Not sure which direction they are going to go in.

It would be really cool if they went back to Hershel's farm like they did in the comics...

I am really starting to like Tara (Alanna Masterson)

Maggie's (Lauren Cohan's) acting was top notch!

Beth (Emily Kinney) is hard to watch. Her acting is just bleh for me.

Tyreese (Chad Coleman) Really enjoyed seeing him with the kids until Carol (Melissa McBride) showed up.

Next weeks episode should be just as intense!!! We get to see more of Michonne backstory from the looks of it!! :)
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I am SO glad I read this thread; I couldn't for the life of me figure out what those things were in the log, and it was too dark for me to make out that Lizzie was killing bunnies. Now that I know what was going on and how they were connected, I'm a little freaked out about that kid!

I was also very happy they bounced around between the surviving groups this week. I was afraid after the first 10 minutes it was going to be an all-Beth episode, which I simply could not have handled immediately after an all-Carl episode. I don't care particularly for either of the performances, but I can cut the kid some slack.

Yay for more Carol! I think running her off was the worst leadership decision Rick has made in the entire storyline, except maybe not killing the Guv'ner when he had the chance.

What was in the log? I couldn't tell

The bunnies that Lizzie had killed. Evidently they were messing with the timelines a little (don't cross the streams!!!).
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! The introuduction of Abraham, Rosita, and Eugene was awesome! Very glad to see them! Not sure which direction they are going to go in.

It would be really cool if they went back to Hershel's farm like they did in the comics...

Tyreese (Chad Coleman) Really enjoyed seeing him with the kids until Carol (Melissa McBride) showed up.

Next weeks episode should be just as intense!!! We get to see more of Michonne backstory from the looks of it!! :)

I haven't read the comics, but I agree with the rest of this.
  • LeGaCyGiAnT124
    LeGaCyGiAnT124 Posts: 158 Member
    Options

If you are addicted to TWD (like I am) you should read them. They obviously aren't in order, but it gives you more insight on things and different views. It doesn't take away anything from the TV series. I will continue to watch it until the end.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    None of my friends believed me about Judith and Carol but I was spot on with those two predictions.
    I can't believe she tried to kill Judith. I never liked her.

Lizzy is def a girl I have a hard time getting a good read on. I have a gut feeling though that she was the one feeding the rats to the zombies. Don't know why.... just a feeling.

She sees the zombies as the former people that they were. She seems to be holding out hope that humans and zombies can live together.

I'm pretty sure it's Human 101 not to cut off oxygen. It's one thing to cover her mouth, another to cover her mouth and nose.

I also get where you're coming from with the zombie harmony - Herschel, Maggie, and Beth were living under the same assumption... until they were faced with them stampeding their farm. Lizzy knows that they are killers and knows that killing them is the only way to survive, she just doesn't really seem to be concerned with it. I really do think they are trying to paint her as a sociopath and not just a misunderstood little girl.

Um....nope. Kids are not BORN knowing about oxygen. :laugh: :laugh:

I had a baby brother and pulled the same thing with him because he wouldn't stop crying. I was about 8 years old. I couldn't tell how many times Mom had to yell or to come running because of the stuff I tried with my baby bro.

If they are trying to portray her as a sociopath, then either they are confused or have never had a baby sibling. I don't think she is "misunderstood" either. She's a little girl trying to cope, just like her sister, but differently, in her own way.

She's what... 10? 11? You're telling me that at that age, you had no idea that you needed oxygen? Never went swimming?

I stand by what I said (and what many others said) about the kid being a sociopath. Maybe you SHOULD rewatch the episode.

Or maybe you should look up the meaning of the word "sociopath." :wink:

a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

Fits pretty well.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I LOVED this week's episode and can I just say...I was BAWLING like a BABY when Lizzie was covering Judith's mouth while she was crying...and when the scene changed to Carol holding Judith and coming out of the woods with the girls, I bawled even HARDER!

I just couldn't believe that they were going to kill off Judith like in the comics.

For anyone who hasn't read the comics, I highly recommend you do!!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

If you are addicted to TWD (like I am) you should read them. They obviously aren't in order, but it gives you more insight on things and different views. It doesn't take away anything from the TV series. I will continue to watch it until the end.

Well I am not addicted. That is, I won't go into a frothing fit, my hands won't shake, or anything like that if I don't see an episode at a certain time. :laugh: (In fact, I just started watching it regularly at the end of season 2. My daughter got me started. She is way more into it than me.

I've never been much of a comics reader. I just never got into comics. If they have them at the library, I might check out a copy, but I have yet to find any comic book that was able to keep my attention. I like words better than pictures. If I am going to read, then write words for me to read. :laugh: If I am going to look at drawings, I may just turn it to Cartoon Network and let my brain turn off for a while. :tongue:

But, hey, I will check at the library. If nothing else, my kids might read them. My son is more into classic comics, and my daughter likes manga and such.

:flowerforyou:
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options

Well I am not addicted. That is, I won't go into a frothing fit, my hands won't shake, or anything like that if I don't see an episode at a certain time. :laugh: (In fact, I just started watching it regularly at the end of season 2. My daughter got me started. She is way more into it than me. And she was commenting about how ignorant so many of the posters are in these two TWD threads here on MFP. I couldn't help but show her, and we laughed together.)

I've never been much of a comics reader. I just never got into comics. If they have them at the library, I might check out a copy, but I have yet to find any comic book that was able to keep my attention. I like words better than pictures. If I am going to read, then write words for me to read. :laugh: If I am going to look at drawings, I may just turn it to Cartoon Network and let my brain turn off for a while. :tongue:

But, hey, I will check at the library. If nothing else, my kids might read them. My son is more into classic comics, and my daughter likes manga and such.

:flowerforyou:

How rude of her to talk about her mother that way.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I know the writers have to keep coming up with ways for there to be zombie attacks because viewers complain otherwise, but do they have to be SO stupid?

Beth: Hey, there's a dead person on the ground. Let me step over it because it's not like the dead are coming back to life.

Sasha, Maggie and Bob: Let's let the walkers out one at a time. Never mind that they're probably all going to push their way out.

Beth again: I'm in the middle of the woods listening and looking for walkers, and yet one sneaks right up on me.

Lizzie: I'm in the woods and my sister is yelling and shooting, but I'm too busy suffocating this baby.

And RIP, bunnies. You'd think maybe Lizzie would have at least offered 'em up for cooking after she was done mutilating them.

PGVdwBk.png
  • focusedfitness123
    focusedfitness123 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Ok there may have been a few stupid moments, but any 'Carl Free' episode is a good one in my book.
    Love the bunny shot, btw.