Sooo, What's for dinner? Chime in?

Options
Trying to decide what to cook tonight… What's your favorite go to dinner?

Replies

• CherylG1983
    CherylG1983 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Stir fry with brown rice is my go-to, but tonight I had ground turkey pasta sauce with quinoa spaghetti.
  • YorriaRaine
    YorriaRaine Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Spiced potatoes, roasted asparagus, marinated London Broil sliced and served up like steak.
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    No idea.... really it comes down to turkey pie or ravioli. Not the healthiest of things but i'm in my madness time. lol. What that means, i don't know.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    My most frequently had meal, tends to be poached salmon fillet with lemon and herbs, baked sweet potato with butter and some combination of vegetables. Sometimes I add an avocado also.

But tonight I got more adventurous and had these puy lentils in some sort of mushroom sauce with my salmon.

I also like having organic veggie sausages with baked potato and veggies or beans and rice. I tend to keep things simple since I don't cook yet.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I had 3 links turkey sausage, 1 egg on a slice of Italian toast.
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Fried eggs, sausage & hash browns.
  • lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'm having steak, with some broccoli on the side.
  • djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Tonight I am having brown rice, mixed veggies and I'm grilling steak.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    My go to is pick protein from the freezer and a vegetable from the fridge. I try to keep ground turkey in the freezer because I can pull it out, brown it and mix a veggie: usually either spaghetti sauce or cabbage and onions.

Tonight: roasted turkey breast and green beans.

Tomorrow: Chicken and spaghetti squash, hopefully with home made pad thai sauce (wish me luck)
  • ideang
    ideang Posts: 95
    Options
    Tonight is roast slow cooked with onion and mushrooms, with mashed potatoes and some kind of veggie(not sure which yet).
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Winner winner chicken salad dinner.
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Chicken, sweet potatoes & green beans :D
  • HappyNewTamera2014
    Options
    I had chicken, lima bean and brussels sprouts. I shop for 2 week intervals so the first week I eat all my fresh vegetables and the second week I eat frozen. had it been my fresh chicken week I would have had Chicken Mole with a squash, tomatoe, onion concoction covered with cheese placed under broiler to brown after I sauted the fresh vegetables of course. I have to say I like fresh week much better than frozen week.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    chicken breast diced, browned in olive oil, mixed with angel hair pasta and alfredo sauce and broccoli (the broccoli mixed in with all that, for mine; everyone else here will prob have the broccoli on the side).
  • ladywizard43
    ladywizard43 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My goto dinner is chicken with either a salad or other type of veggie on the side..
  • Courage1895
    Options
    steamed Portobello and oyster mushrooms, spinach, carrots and red pepper all in arabbiatta sauce. Its easy and delicious!
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Leftover Skinny Taste Stuffed Pepper Soup minus the rice. OMG yum!
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Between work and an evening meeting, I'm a bit pressed for time tonight, so it's a Sammie night. Turkey breast, pepper jack cheese, and a "short smear" of honey mustard on toasted Dave's Killer Bread, thin. (70 cals per slice...fits into my macros today!) :)
  • ashleysarvi
    Options
    Stir fry with brown rice is my go-to, but tonight I had ground turkey pasta sauce with quinoa spaghetti.

that sounds delish!
  • ashleysarvi
    Options
    tonight is pork, stuffing, spinach and cauliflower "mashed potatoes" its not my healthiest but it yummy and i kept the portion small :drinker: