Frozen is really about homosexuals? agree/disagree....

Options

Replies

• ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    maybe the blog address ... wellbehavedmormon ..etc ... gives a clue as to how she perceives things. I haven't seen the movie yet but generally love Disney movies.
  • mudknuckles
    mudknuckles Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    This is on the top of the list now but if you let this be the last post then this stupidity will slip quietly away and die.
  • reimaka17
    reimaka17 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Comments have been disabled on this post, due to not having the necessary time, or interest, to moderate the over abundance of intolerance and disrespect contained in the majority that have been left.

If that's the case then she should have disabled her entire entry. I couldn't read the entire thing for fear of either crying at the blatant display of ignorance or laughing because it's just that ridiculous, but what I did read was just...yeah. Seriously, some people. I know people are entitled to their own opinions but it doesn't make the urge to glue their mouths together with crazy glue (or their fingers, if you will) diminish in the least

Oh, and apologies to povertybob. You had the right idea, I think, but alas.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    No, no. Brave is gay not Frozen.
  • lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Wow, this Frozen movie is starting to sound pretty cool. I might have to go see it.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Also Rainbow Dash. Totally gay.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

Yeah
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    SUCH a STUPID topic!!
    That was helpful. Bless your heart....
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    I didn't read the post, but I've seen people discussing it online. And it appears she thinks the shop keeper has a husband and children when he gestures to his family in a sauna or hot tub. And then we see a large man that looks like him (either his husband or his brother), a bunch of kids, and a small women that could be the man's wife or another child. That's all she was talking about, So ridiculous. How would anyone even notice or have a second thought about the split second clip. It has nothing to do with the plot of the movie.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    Wow, this Frozen movie is starting to sound pretty cool. I might have to go see it.

It's good!
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    No words... I can't....

I can't believe people like this exist.
  • ronbo62098
    ronbo62098 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen the movie, but given that ABC/Disney is just slightly less conservative/right than Fox, I'm betting my lunch money they are in no way part of "a liberal culture tenacious at normalizing immorality" (to use her exact words). Haters are gonna hate, even when they have to make up something to hate.
  • MadTownD
    MadTownD Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I thought this thread was going to be about frozen food, and how frozen food is supposedly part of the gay agenda.

OMG... I haven't laughed so hard since I don't remember when! Thank you! ????
  • lilialley
    lilialley Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I know Frozen is about the homosexual agenda. I carefully analyzed all of the colors, and I realized that every single color that is in the rainbow flag appeared in Frozen. Very suspicious.

The homosexuals just have to ruin everything. Soon, newborn babies will be wearing thong underwear and worshipping Satan.
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    No I don't gather that at all from the movie so a STRONG disagree. Not that it would bother me if it was.

Just when people get so anti something they can see it fitting any mode they want. Like trying to nit pick the lyrics of the song. It doesn't give me any separate feelings she is the queen and is scared to share her true self even to her own sister all those years, its not some symbolization it just IS. That woman is nuts and has too much time on her hand.
  • MadTownD
    MadTownD Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Jac you seem to find something gay in most things. I think you need to come clean, it is getting stuffy in that closet......

I already told you......I am not interested. It is not going to happen between us.

You were holding my head face down in the pillow and screaming "Clang Clang Clang went the Trolley"..... so pardon me if I didn't hear you.

Um... are there pictures of this?
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Saw it was a blog post by a Mormon woman and that was enough for me not to bother to read....

I am a Mormon woman and I can assure you that no matter what else you and I would disagree on, I think we can agree that that woman is a wacko.

I loved the movie and have watched it more than once with my kids. I think you can find a hidden agenda in almost anything if you are looking for it. I am choosing to take this movie at face value and if is sharing any message I would say that it is to not let fear rule your life and to support your family and lean on them when you need it. But whatever. To each their own.
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    The day a Disney film features a gay protagonist will be a jolly day indeed for a whole bunch of reasons (to watch this woman's head explode, for example), but I don't think that day has come. Lady is just cray. I haven't even seen the movie yet but I know she's cray.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

And she makes everything 20% cooler!!
  • PeachyGAPeanut
    Options
    Exactly!! WHO CARES! :smile: