Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    I asked for Peter North....

but they sent some Ron guy....totally not what I paid for

Hedgehogs need lovin' too.
  • subsonicbassist
    subsonicbassist Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Anyone ever try mixing these two travesties together? I wonder if one's disgusting taste would cancel out the other's or if all the magical qualities of Shakeology become null and void.

Discuss.

What I would expect to happen would go as follows:

The aspartame in the diet coke would trick your body into thinking it was getting sugar. This would spike your insulin and cause you to store all of the shakeology as fat. Additionally, the diet soda would make you hungry, simply because that's what people say about diet soda. So not only would you have the added fat storage of the shakeology, but you'd then over-eat and store even more fat.

When you end up being obese from this cascade of fat storage, just remember that you never ate in a surplus. It was all caused from diet coke and shakeology.

Additionally, it's plainly obvious that you will get cancer from the aspartame. Fortunately for you, Shakeology's patented blend of nutrients and antioxidants are made from all natural ingredients and as such they will cancel out the cancer you get from the aspartame, netting you a non cancerous, obese body that is chock full of nutrients.

If you decide to go this route, I'd really recommend a mini trampoline if you want any hope of retaining your current physique.

Best of luck, OP.

# science
    Jesus, I shouldn't have read this so early... I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair!!! Absolutely fricking perfect :)
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    Only if you sprinkle it with raspberry ketones. *nod*

^ That is exactly what I do!!:)