Sometimes you just don't feel like eating?

Options
2»

Replies

• 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    I've honestly never had that problem... I'm pretty much always up for chowing down! :wink:

QFT
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    I never have days like that--pop tarts and cereal are always delicious!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I rarely ever feel like eating when I'm actually supposed to eat. I'll eat a 1200-calorie dinner and a 400-calorie dessert because I just finished lifting, and I need to eat something An hour later is when the urge to eat actually kicks in. It's a problem.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Does not compute
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    OMG! I never get like that..........I wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think about food ALL THE TIME!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Nope, this has never happened to me, lol. Even when I had dengue fever I wanted to eat. I couldn't, but I wanted to!

I guess you have to eat something you love - or drink some calories. Protein shake?

HA HA

This is me .^^^^^^
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    I rarely ever feel like eating when I'm actually supposed to eat. I'll eat a 1200-calorie dinner and a 400-calorie dessert because I just finished lifting, and I need to eat something An hour later is when the urge to eat actually kicks in. It's a problem.

This is my problem at times. This morning I went to the gym and had no desire to eat afterwards. So, I had a protein bar just to get something in.

Now, I'm starving.
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Eat cal dense foods on days when your appetite is low. Whole milk with a protein supplement provides a pretty good bang for your buck. But also know that your appetite will fluctuate, typically if I have no appetite for a couple days and just eat according to that, I make up for it in the days after. Unless it's a recurring issue, you don't really need to be force feeding yourself.

As far as appetite in relation to my workouts, lifting makes me lose my appetite post workout and I usually won't be hungry until a few hours later. Long distance runs and even just cardio focused workouts don't work like that for me, within about 30 minutes after I complete them I could plow through a TON of food.
  • Heathr_WhoLuvzDave
    Options
    Been like this a few days but I'm getting over a nasty sinus cold.
  • birdiecs
    birdiecs Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    When I'm upset or stressed my stomach shuts down and it is physically impossible for me to get food down. I found that drinking my calories works. Make a loaded shake with full fat milk or even heavy cream, protein powder, peanut butter. Any calorie dense ingredients, toss it in there. I can easily drink 500 cal that way.