Your lightning rod of hate

Options
dpwellman
dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
Need to vent? Someone cut you off in traffic? Bank charge you over draft fee? Found a gray hair? Take it out on me.

I'm having a wonderful day and life is good.

Replies

• chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    I forgot to brush my teeth this morning and burned the hell out of my mouth on lava-coffee.
  • TheSwollMinister
    TheSwollMinister Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Very well, sir. You're not only handsome, but a powerful man. I could see the second you walked in here, you were someone to reckon with...
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Knee is effed. I'm hungry, and can't eat more than my allotted cals :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I spilled salsa on my jammies. Now I will have to launder this one and go put on a fresh one so that my bestie will just think I'm just lazy not lazy AND a slob when she comes over this afternoon.
  • mthr2
    mthr2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Weather is nice so I drove to work with my sunroof open, which illuminated my lovely patch of gray.

But then I decided it's my patch of credibility....

Oh wait, this isn't a rant....

Oh wait, I'm supposed to be working....
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Nope,.... Life is great and I am doing fine. I have a wonderful woman and a dog that loves me.
  • beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    The 4G on my phone isn't working well because it's so damn windy outside.

Also, I have a Dr Pepper in a glass bottle, and I'd really like to open in and drink it, but I don't have a bottle opener here at my office.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I came onto the forum to kick back a bit. Then I read some threads, and now I have an indescribable hate for humanity and would like to start setting people on fire.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options

Also, I have a Dr Pepper in a glass bottle, and I'd really like to open in and drink it, but I don't have a bottle opener here at my office.

I realize this is not my thread, but thought I would help you with the bottle problem. Sorry, no suggestions for the phone.

GOB-Bluth-Breaks-Counter-Opening-Drink.gif
  • beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    Options

I realize this is not my thread, but thought I would help you with the bottle problem. Sorry, no suggestions for the phone.

GOB-Bluth-Breaks-Counter-Opening-Drink.gif

Hahaha, I love that show. Thanks for the tip.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    You can also open using one of these:

th?id=H.4608153298733759&w=190&h=185&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7 or better yet. . . the iPad charger
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Life is good. I just wish I could take the afternoon off.
  • adlace
    adlace Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Cold or snow! Gah! Those are the only choices.. Cold or snow. OK, maybe exaggerating. Sometimes cold AND snow is in there too. Back to your regularly scheduled lovely day.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Cold or snow! Gah! Those are the only choices.. Cold or snow. OK, maybe exaggerating. Sometimes cold AND snow is in there too. Back to your regularly scheduled lovely day.
    That "cold or snow" would have in fact been a lovely day, for me lol.
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I'm regretting getting 4 tattoos at once yesterday.. Ouch today.
  • Colli78
    Colli78 Posts: 135
    Options
    The wire in my under wire bra broke and over the course of the last 2 hours has found its way out of the fabric and has been poking me relentlessly.
  • NicholePotato
    NicholePotato Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I spilled coffee all over my bed :sad:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    The next time I am talking to someone and they pull their cell phone from their pocket to see who just texted them, I might take it from their hand and stick it up their a ss.

Constant need to keep a cell phone in their hand drives me crazy. Put your phone away and engage those around you.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    The wire in my under wire bra broke and over the course of the last 2 hours has found its way out of the fabric and has been poking me relentlessly.

WINNER!!! That sux!!!:flowerforyou:
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    I don't have anything to vent about. My life is fanf@ckingtastic.