• tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    hippiemommy:

i'm a mommy and kind of a hippie.

i blog at www.hippie-mommy.com
  • BellaCoconut
    Options
    BellaCoconut....two of my boyfriend's nicknames for me combined- Bella short for Belinda, Coconut cause i'm a bit crazy sometimes.....:bigsmile:
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    Love'um! :o)
  • tater8589
    Options
    My last name is Tatum so Tater is a nick name and 8589 is my and my husbands birth years.
  • ME02134
    Options
    I love this idea! Mine isnt anything exciting. It was the default e-mail name given to me by the college I went to. It's a mixture of my first and last name and I guess I was the 17th Mevan at the university. It's stuck ever since though. I hope you feel better and are out of the hospital soon!
  • HappyDee10
    Options
    HappyDee because Dee is short for DeAnna and I'm happy! I believe you make your own happiness. I actually live at a place called Happy Hill. I also make art in the Happy Hill Studio with my sweet dog named Happy by my side.

This was a fun topic to read! Glad you are better!
  • donbogi
    donbogi Posts: 175
    Options
    donbogi - Don (my first name) and bogi is a shortened knickname to my last name. You see, not many people can pronounce my last name. It all started in my Sophomore year in High School...a Phys Ed teacher called me "Bogi" and that kind of stuck around since then.
  • tarapin
    tarapin Posts: 169
    Options
    Tara is my name and I'm a big Grateful Dead fan and they have an album called Terrapin Station so Tarapin it is :) Great post Tara and I hope all is well :flowerforyou:
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    Why Tara...what a beauuuuuuuuutiful name! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :blushing:
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Mines just the first initial of my name and part of my last. XP
  • FreeRiderInNOVA
    FreeRiderInNOVA Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I ride custom chopper motorcycles... Free Rider is a reference that I ride alone, and I dont belong to a club.
  • FreeRiderInNOVA
    FreeRiderInNOVA Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Free Rider In Northern Virginia. I ride custom motorcycles and I dont belong to a club. So I am "free" to ride where I want when I want.
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    hooah ..... Army Wife (& Military brat)
    mj ........ guess the most over used initials are mine as well.
  • 1CALIJIBARO2
    Options
    I'm PUERTO RICAN & ive in California......I am from (& lived on) the west side of the island. That part of the Island is considered the country, where we are considered and called HILLBILLYs'. Hence the name JIBARO (pronounced HE-BAH-RROW..[roll the r's]) THE #1 means 1 of few jibaros' in Calif. & #2 stating also 1 of the few...(The EAST side of the island, SAN JUAN is the BIG CITY)......SPEEDY RECOVERY........CHAO.........:smile::flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    mine is my first name, Marjorie, my middle initial, L and the first letter of my last name, K.
    I've been using this as my user name for most things that I sign up for, if allowed.:smile:
    this is agreat idea, I've wondered too.
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    My puppies :) Wrigley is the little one in the blue collar (basically all black), and Lucy is the bigger one in the red collar with a lot more white. They were rescues that the shelter lady found in a dumpster....now they're my babies! :)
  • GTI_Girl
    GTI_Girl Posts: 207
    Options
    Mine is... well, GTI (my car which i absolutely adore) and girl...cause I am a girl lol
  • mmaboydwechanged
    Options
    Well Boyd was taken which is my last name so I put mma in front of it because I am a huge fan of mixed marshal arts.:smile:
  • cynusps
    cynusps Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My first nae is Cynthia and I work for the U S Postal Service. If you see cynusps or cynusps2002 that's me. That is all I use so I can remember it. Great idea asking.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    MassiveDelta = Pure Awesome!

Ok really. Massive = Large, huge Delta= Change (mathematical)

I changed it from my original screen name a while back so it more closely followed my Blog listed in my sig