BEFORE AND... DURING!! - Success so far!

dxc92
dxc92 Posts: 138 Member
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share my success so far with you all :-) Scroll to the bottom if you don't want to read the boring bits!

I am using MFP for the second time and have been using it consistently since April 2013.

I am 21 years old and 5ft6 or 5ft7 (Not 100% sure)

My heaviest weight, which you will see in the photo below is 186lb.
(Size UK14 on top and UK16 on bottom)

My current weight, which you will also seein the photo below is around 163-165lb.
(Size UK10/12 on top and UK12 on bottom)

My goal weight which sadly you won't see in the photo below is around 140lb.

The last 10 months have been slow with a few things holding me up on my way, but the wait is certainly worth it - I have lost around 22lb-25lb (fluctuates) in total so far at a very steady pace and plan to lose another 23-25lb. So I am half way there :-)

I started off swimming in April/May last year about 3-4 times a week with the gym or a Bodypump class once a week.
Then it turned to running about 3 times a week in July - which is where I got held up with back problems for a while.

I then started doing Kettlercise classes, Pilate classes and walking in October/November.

In November I went on holiday to Barbados for a couple weeks so when I came back, I had put on weight - this also held me up.

Since December I have been doing a mixture of Body Attack, Metafit, CX Worx, Zumba, Body Combat about 3-4 times a week. This is my favourite routine. Fitness classes have a great way of motivating me and I enjoy them a lot :-)

I definitely encourage others to take before photos before they start their weight loss journey - I look at that photo below and I really would not have remembered I was that size before. It's shock for me to look at and remind myself that I am doing just fine :-)

[img]http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab229/daniellecxo/Mobile Uploads/image_zpsd88e179a.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab229/daniellecxo/Mobile Uploads/image_zpsf3c60ae2.jpg[/img]

ETA: the above photo

Replies

• You're doing awesome! Congrats on the loss so far! :flowerforyou:
  • bbubb1
    bbubb1 Posts: 63 Member
    Fantastic job!!!!
  • ftloy
    ftloy Posts: 132 Member
    Fantastic!!!

JT9OY9E.gif
  • louiseoxford
    louiseoxford Posts: 44 Member
    Excellent work :)!
  • carolsteele45
    carolsteele45 Posts: 43 Member
    Great job so far - and you are about where I am at the moment (165.40 and same height, and approx the same destination (my required goal is 140lbs, but my desired goal is 130/134lbs as I want to get back into a size 8/10UK).
    I'm losing fairly steadily thanks to my diet plan and my exercise bike (bit saddle sore at the moment though). Luckily I started at 174lbs this time so didn't have as much to lose - but giving up smoking and then Xmas and New Year took their toll lol.
    Good luck - when are you hoping to hit your target weight??
  • gkauf744
    gkauf744 Posts: 128 Member
    You look great! Way to go!
  • dxc92
    Thank you everyone !! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Looking good, girl!!!! :) Way to keep progressing!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    You look fantastic!
  • dxc92
    Thank use both :)!! :heart: :smooched:
  • lustrebass
    lustrebass Posts: 47 Member
    Congratuations!!!!!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    AMAZING - WOW!
  • goalie234
    goalie234 Posts: 97 Member
    Wow thats amazing progress and you look great !!

Im in the exact same position .. Im 5'7 and weighed 188lb .. Its been 3 weeks on mfp along with cardio and strength 6days a week and i am at 180 lb .. I also wear size 14 top and size 16 bottom !
    I would like to know at what weight u went down a dress size ? Also which areas did you lose the most ?? I seem to be losing my love handles but still a longggg way to go :)
  • dxc92
    Wow thats amazing progress and you look great !!

Im in the exact same position .. Im 5'7 and weighed 188lb .. Its been 3 weeks on mfp along with cardio and strength 6days a week and i am at 180 lb .. I also wear size 14 top and size 16 bottom !
    I would like to know at what weight u went down a dress size ? Also which areas did you lose the most ?? I seem to be losing my love handles but still a longggg way to go :)

Thank you :) you're doing well keep that up and you will see results in no time! It was when I done body pump and kettlercise I noticed the biggest changes! It was when I got to about 175ish I went down to 12 on top and 14 on bottom then just lately getting to about 164ish I have went down another dress size on top (almost, not all size 10s fit me) and another dress size on bottom to a 12:) I lose weight on stomach arms etc first because I am pear shape unfortunately lol. Then once I was in 170s somewhere, it started coming off my legs and bum! :) add me if you want! X
  • CactusF1ower
    CactusF1ower Posts: 174 Member
    Congratulations on your weight loss using the steady approach. You look awesome!
  • samco66
    samco66 Posts: 126 Member
    you look amazing! keep up the great work beauty! :)
  • Susie_1
    Susie_1 Posts: 128 Member
    You look fantastic!! well done !!
  • monette13
    monette13 Posts: 40 Member
    You look amazing!!! Why to go.. keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Excellent progress!! You look great!
  • RamaAkyer
    RamaAkyer Posts: 94 Member
    That's a great progress. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!