Sorry America But us Canadians

Options

Replies

• shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    I'm sorry, you mistakenly thought that we Americans give a flying rip about hockey. :laugh: :ohwell:

THIS^^
    Options
    coors.jpg

pride of america

Yuck! I don't even drink that. Talk to me if you want a good beer.

Hey I'm redneck and love me some Colorado KoolAid
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Go Sweden!!! No arrogance there from the team or the fans, unlike our kid brother to the north :wink:
    Options
    I'm sorry, you mistakenly thought that we Americans give a flying rip about hockey. :laugh: :ohwell:

haha typical american response to losing in something

"we never cared in the first place"

Exactly lol. Very predictable, and if it had been the other way round they'd be strutting like a bejewelled goat. :drinker:

But........we Canadians still love our American cousins :flowerforyou:

No, because we REALLY don't give a sheet about soccer or hockey lol
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    Yes...and now Obama owes Harper a case of yucky American beer, and the USA must now keep Justin Bieber. Yay!!!!!!

Puhleese, our beer beats Canadian beer any day. :laugh:

We don't like to drink warm pee.

Uh...

Americans typically do not drink warm beer. With the exception of some preferring their stouts warm.

Also, have you ever had American beer?

I have, and I can confirm that there are many fine American beers, just as there are many fine Canadian beers. Very few beers from either fine country brewed by major brewers can be classed as fine. Many beers made by small independent brewers of distinction are in fact fine! :laugh:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    coors.jpg

pride of america

:laugh: As if.
  • wheird
    Options
    Yes...and now Obama owes Harper a case of yucky American beer, and the USA must now keep Justin Bieber. Yay!!!!!!

Uh...

Americans typically do not drink warm beer. With the exception of some preferring their stouts warm.

I have, and I can confirm that there are many fine American beers, just as there are many fine Canadian beers. Very few beers from either fine country brewed by major brewers can be classed as fine. Many beers made by small independent brewers of distinction are in fact fine! :laugh:

I will agree with this. Commercial beers are just meant to be cheap. Microbrews from any country are usually a damn good drink.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    YEPPERS US CRAZY CANUCKS RULE!
  • wheird
    Options

<--- American by birth and the first 30+ years of my life. Canadian resident for the last decade or so. American beer is a sad, commercial product compared to Canadian beer. And even if you want to talk about small breweries or micro breweries, Mill St. Tankhouse wins hands down. Everyone else is just dabbling.

I will look for that today. On your end, check out Stone, Lagunitas, and Dogfish Head.
    Options

haha typical american response to losing in something

"we never cared in the first place"

Exactly lol. Very predictable, and if it had been the other way round they'd be strutting like a bejewelled goat. :drinker:

But........we Canadians still love our American cousins :flowerforyou:

No, because we REALLY don't give a sheet about soccer or hockey lol

an Arkansas opinion definitely doesn't count here

ouch, did you not get enough hugs as a child?
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options

Uh...

I will agree with this. Commercial beers are just meant to be cheap. Microbrews from any country are usually a damn good drink.

I live in the UK these days. If you really want a variety of flavours, c'mon over!
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options

THIS^^

Odd statement considering there are more NHL Franchises in the USA than in Canada. Please explain the 23 American Hockey teams vs the 7 Canadian franchises?
  • rassha01
    rassha01 Posts: 534 Member
    Options

THIS^^
    tumblr_inline_mjejfkndvN1qz4rgp.gif
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options

THIS^^

Odd statement considering there are more NHL Franchises in the USA than in Canada. Please explain the 23 American Hockey teams vs the 7 Canadian franchises?

Bwwaahahahahahah! Excellent point. :tongue:
  • rassha01
    rassha01 Posts: 534 Member
    Options

THIS^^

Evidently there is more money here in the states