Tis Friday night. What are you drinking?

Options

Replies

• Lovely_077
    Options
    you are a lonely sad little man who obviously had to resort to the thread because the fact that I deleted your last 2 messages without reading them wasnt hint enough for you??? GET A LIFE.

Making fun of a training technique used in the military, yet you fail to include the fact that that, was in reply to your statement that your college wrestling practices were harder than what soldiers go through... hahahaha keep going... you surely are the entertainment tonight.

ps. it is I got tear gassed in the Army... what is teared gas? Oh and you are also now on ignore.
  • Mello_Rello
    Mello_Rello Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I've had a mango margarita, a shot of patron, a sour apple something, and a kamikaze shot....then water and coffee.
  • carolemorden9
    carolemorden9 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I had some Chocolate Shop Chocolate Strawberry Wine. And water.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    long island iced tea!
  • EternalDecadence
    EternalDecadence Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Tequila makes my clothes come off! (; First time since October I have had a drink. Happy girl!!
  • Newnameishardtofind
    Options
    Nyquil
  • ashleyblossom1
    ashleyblossom1 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I got teared gas in the Army hahahahah

Hey! I thought we were relaxing with apple juice? Are you having a bad night that's making you want to harass people? Relax!
  • aleggett321
    aleggett321 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Chardonnay. Saving the margaritas for tomorrow:)
  • thesevolatiletimes
    Options
    Vodka

Same here: vodka and juice! Yummmm! ^.^
  • Holly_Wood_888
    Holly_Wood_888 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Gave in to a Starbucks vanilla latte ... All the while wishing it was a gingerbread latte with whip and molasses ... Then onto water and green tea :)
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Mountain Lightning kinda like mountain dew only different and I have a hot chai tea every weekend on Saturdays after working for my dorm staff. I am cutting back on soda though
  • TonyCrux89
    Options
    McDonald's $1 Coffee. Large. 2 cream, 2 sugars.
  • Momjogger
    Momjogger Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    What are you guys making your margaritas with??

I am saving the drinking for tomorrow night :)
    A couple versions of light Margaritas include Rosies lime juice and seltzer, or fresh squeezed lime juice and fresh squeezed tangerine juice with equal parts water and tequila - Patron of course - shaken with ice.
  • mmartinez_az
    Options
    you are a lonely sad little man who obviously had to resort to the thread because the fact that I deleted your last 2 messages without reading them wasnt hint enough for you??? GET A LIFE.

Making fun of a training technique used in the military, yet you fail to include the fact that that, was in reply to your statement that your college wrestling practices were harder than what soldiers go through... hahahaha keep going... you surely are the entertainment tonight.

ps. it is I got tear gassed in the Army... what is teared gas? Oh and you are also now on ignore.

lol
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options

Hahaha... drunken typing in the what are you drinking thread? who would have guessed.

I didn't see typos from anyone else.. maybe I missed them... but assuming I didn't... congratulations bro you win coolest post which comes with unlimited bragging rights!

Cheers :drinker:
  • OverDoIt
    OverDoIt Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Water
  • mmartinez_az
    Options

Hahaha... drunken typing in the what are you drinking thread? who would have guessed.

I didn't see typos from anyone else.. maybe I missed them... but assuming I didn't... congratulations bro you win coolest post which comes with unlimited bragging rights!

Cheers :drinker:

lol
  • NianMaya
    NianMaya Posts: 108
    Options
    Those are so good! I love them;)
  • NianMaya
    NianMaya Posts: 108
    Options
    I am having ginger ale... So yummy!
  • LittleonebeforethethroneofGod
    Options
    Water for me, wish it was something with alcohol, too many darn calories in there. I want to party and get drunk tonight.