Looking to add Isagenix friends

Options
2»

Replies

• telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Happy to say that today is day 30 of my first 30 day program! Although I will be doing my official weigh in and measurements tomorrow, I am so excited to say that I am down 16.4 lbs in 29 days! I decided to do a 2 day deep cleanse yesterday and today and I'm still doing great.

Can't say enough good things about this system. I'm looking forward to the next 30 days and I am moving on to Beta phase of T25 which is my favorite!!!
  • telcochik
    Options
    My profile picture is now a comparison of day 1 to day 30 on my new plan. I think it's important to also take pictures to remember where you started and what you've accomplished!
  • stefanieraya
    stefanieraya Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been using Isagenix off & on since May, but have really committed to it recently. I did a 30 day program over the summer & lost about 25lbs. I'm going to make it a lifestyle change this time around.

Such a great product!
    This is what diet programs hope for...........................weight loss with their product, then weight regain when they run out or stop. Then the cycle continues to keep them making money.

Start off with learning the lifestyle change you EXPECT to do at the end.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

^ good advice except money has to be spent to eat somewhere - be it at the grocery store, GNC or Isagenix. I challenge you to find something wrong with the Isagenix protein. Spending less than $3.00 for a meal isn't highway robbery. If you aren't willing to give it a look then don't knock it. Any by the way it's not a diet program it is a lifestyle change. I would rather my children eat this superfood than cram the "high-priced, organic" food they sell at the grocery store. The profit they make goes to some company I don't know or care about while the money I spend on Isagenix benefits my family and the families of the people who share it directly. I researched 24 other health and wellness companies before choosing Isagenix.
  • telcochik
    Options
    Results to date from using the Isagenix 30 Day system plus clean eating, using Focus T25 6x/week, drinking 120 oz of water daily, and getting at least 7 hours of sleep each night...19.6 lbs lost and 10" gone from my chest, waist, abdomen, and hips. I'm down a bra size as well and my size 12 jeans are getting looser!

Thrilled with my results and plan to keep on keeping on!!!
  • hollyyoung71
    hollyyoung71 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    VERY WELL SAID.. I also did my research! This was probably the only one I could not find negative on. The product DOES teach you to eat clean and healthy. I think people need to do a little research before they speak. I know quite a few people who have done Isagenix, lost ALL their weight and KEPT it off.
  • hollyyoung71
    hollyyoung71 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    OH.. and Add me everyone!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Here's the thing about Isagenix. Isagenix isn't designed as a weight loss product, it is a cellular cleanse/purification program designed to replenish and reboot your system at the cellular level. Weight loss is just a side effect of the program.

Another thing to consider is that Isagenix isn't a meal replacement; it's a meal option eg; if you have cereal one morning and then eggs the next, did you replace your cereal with eggs or did you choose to have something different? I prefer to consider it a supplement. My focus is on building habits that include clean eating, exercising on a daily basis, proper hydration, and restorative sleep. Isagenix is another tool I use to ensure my body is working optimally.