Fat Face Comparison Pics!

Options

Replies

• Supadoopafly
    Supadoopafly Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Lets see If I can figure how to post a picture....

92lbs difference in these two pictures.

12124655193_9624c2b451.jpg

please take this in the positive complimentary way it is meant, but it looks like a mother and daughter pics. Youve done incredibly well, lost weight and years (or been at that secret fountain of youth i mentioned earlier :-)). Well done sweetie .... you should be sooooo proud. I am jealous I do not have your zeal and motivation and I'm in complete awe.
  • Supadoopafly
    Options
    6c02faa0-5d18-4449-abd4-86b577cd8219.jpg

YOU GUYS ALL LOOK AMAZING!
    You should all be proud of yourselves.....I know I am! :)

I am running out of superlatives .... damn girl ... just WOW!!!!
  • KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I've been stalking this thread and absolutely love it so had to post :) everyone here is such a huge inspiration and I thank you all for your posts. You all look amazing! It just goes to show what hard work and time does and that it IS possible! Hopefully at some point in the future I'll have a picture to post :) but please, keep them coming guys hehe
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    May2010-Oct2013.jpg

May 2010 (age 36) - Oct 2013 (age 39)

Loving this thread, but THIS compelled me to post. Its like night and day. Good job dear chap ..... prey tell, please enlighten me as to which fountain on youth you quenched your thirst at while you were losing weight?!!!!

Aww, thank you!

As for the youth thing, I've always suffered from greasy skin. Nature's moisturiser! :laugh:
    The shaven head in the second photo also hides the silver temples....
  • moya_rargh
    Options
    lets see if this works...

12537457723_662067f4b7_o.gif

:drinker: woo-hooo!!

Transforma-gif! Epic!!!!
  • Supadoopafly
    Options

Aww, thank you!

As for the youth thing, I've always suffered from greasy skin. Nature's moisturiser! :laugh:

I get that, I have greasy skin too, but it's more than that, you're a different man, it looks like you posted a before picture of your dad. You look amazing, there must be some kind of black magic in the Mersey estuary that gives you youth alongside with weight loss. I'm gonna cut to the chase you look yummy. All this just with calorie counting (and judging by your arms) cardio and strength training?

Can you bottle some of what you're drinking please!?! :-)
  • hartland45
    hartland45 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation, congratulations1
  • kb2699
    kb2699 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Here's me at my starting weight, and then again after I've lost 50 lbs. I feel the same way, I don't see myself as having lost the weight until I see side-by-side pictures. And then it makes me feel a little better!

starting-1.jpg
    50lblost.jpg

Everyone else looks fantastic, great job guys!!!

You have such cute dimples!
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Wow! The difference shows how much work you've done to be healthy. Kudos!
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    May2010-Oct2013.jpg

May 2010 (age 36) - Oct 2013 (age 39)

Loving this thread, but THIS compelled me to post. Its like night and day. Good job dear chap ..... prey tell, please enlighten me as to which fountain on youth you quenched your thirst at while you were losing weight?!!!!

Aww, thank you!

WOW!!
  • moya_rargh
    Options

Aww, thank you!

I get that, I have greasy skin too, but it's more than that, you're a different man, it looks like you posted a before picture of your dad. You look amazing, there must be some kind of black magic in the Mersey estuary that gives you youth alongside with weight loss. I'm gonna cut to the chase you look yummy. All this just with calorie counting (and judging by your arms) cardio and strength training?

Can you bottle some of what you're drinking please!?! :-)

*embarrassed now*
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You go girl!!!
  • kb2699
    Options
    Not many 'old' pictures exist, but here's the best I could conjure up. About 65lb difference between the two.

5lqbt4.png

Wow! You look fantastic! And I love your skull shirt :)
  • kb2699
    Options
    49357195_5156.jpg for #MotivationMonday... left picture a few weeks ago, right picture taken in July before I started MFP. 16lb difference. still working on it though!

Wow! What a transformation! Congratulations!!
  • debbiesats
    debbiesats Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motvation - you all look amazing!!

Still a long way to go here but starting to see the difference now :-)

e4406c21-57e7-414b-b4c5-3f937334574d_zps5f5de9a3.jpgface2_zps697f3b45.png
  • nowformynexttrick
    Options
    Wow - so many motivating pictures helping me remember it IS possible - becasue right now it is feeling impossible! You all look AMAZING - well done!
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Holy catballs!! Its amazing how MUCH younger most folks look in the THIN pictures...fat clearly ages people!! Great job everyone!!
  • kmorring2014
    kmorring2014 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/v/t34/1473789_933774855801_269925408_n.jpg?oh=117b2a186e573adb9d00b26e507fe1ad&oe=530DCA3D&__gda__=1393373673_cc434b9b94744896109db1f5dbe04e0a

Before (top) are from my engagement party in 2007 (410 pounds)
    Where I am now (bottom) are from my son's first birthday this past November (243 pounds)
    I am working to get the "Christmas bonus" off and back to 243 plus more. Goal is to hit 210 by this summer if possible :)
  • katz6910
    katz6910 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Edited because I still cant add pics. I'm a loser :cry:
  • pikanchi
    pikanchi Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    rJ4Uawp.png

I know that both are me, but it's always a weird (odd) thing to really realise. I also suffer from resting ***** face syndrome, which I feel is far more evident now I've lose weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!