Fat Face Comparison Pics!

Options
supplemama
supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
I woke up this morning feeling fat, fat, fat. Sometimes it is hard for me to 'see' my weight loss, even though I don't have that much left to lose. Doing a comparison pic always helps! Check it out and post yours!

trulaFatFaceCompare5.jpg

Replies

• jelawton3
    jelawton3 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • trackme
    trackme Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Pictures are great motivation, keep up the good work!
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you look beautiful.

I did the same thing last week but not brave enough to post my before and still a way to go pic on here.

my main aim is to be healthy, the weight loss is an added bonus so I'm not bothered how long it takes as long as I get fit and healthy.

Well done :flowerforyou:
  • supplemama
    Options
    Thanks y'all! :flowerforyou:
  • lima013
    lima013 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • supplemama
    Options
    I did the same thing last week but not brave enough to post my before and still a way to go pic on here.

I understand! I spent most of 2011 not even taking pics, my husband snuck that one. When I saw it, I was SHOCKED. Still took until January 2012 for me to get serious though.
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! You look beautiful!
  • eblakes93
    eblakes93 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great and beautiful!
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    You look like a different person. Amazing job!
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! I was just noticing the other day that I have a chin again. I'll have to post mine later. About to finish my coffee and go for a run.
  • littlecjhatton
    Options
    There is def a difference, good job!
  • 2720cynthia
    2720cynthia Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You are a lean machine! I'm so much better than I was I tend to start thinking I'm okay now, when I still have a long way to go. That's dangerous for me! It's hard to imagine being thinner than I am now, since I haven't been for decades.
  • supplemama
    Options
    Thanks guys! I really appreciate your kind words! :smile:
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I can relate to the days when you don't "see" your loss. They mind is such a tricky thing. You do look great. It's an amazing transformation. Congrats!
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Oh,,,,you can really see the difference.
  • citydwellers72
    Options
    Wow! Congrats!!!
  • SusanRN2b
    SusanRN2b Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    What a transformation, congrats!
  • supplemama
    Options
    It's so funny to me because I've always had chubby cheeks and a round face, so when I was obese I really didn't 'see' how fat I was until I saw a photo of myself. And now I have a hard time 'seeing' how I actually look now! Thanks everyone!
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your accomplishment! :smile:
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    Options
    You are looking awesome woman, great job! It is hard to realize how far we've come sometimes. You're doing awesome & keep up the good work :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!