Fat Face Comparison Pics!

Options

Replies

• supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for posting, you guys look great!
  • supplemama
    Options
    I woke up this morning feeling fat, fat, fat. Sometimes it is hard for me to 'see' my weight loss, even though I don't have that much left to lose. Doing a comparison pic always helps! Check it out and post yours!

trulaFatFaceCompare5.jpg

Good God! You look just like Gina Torres! :noway:

(apologies if 50 people have said this already)

LOL! I kinda sorta of see a slight resemblance but I'll take it because Gina Torres is gorgeous!!! Thanks :smile:
  • Wisegirl4
    Options
    WOW you look beautiful !!!! be proud
  • GrandMaKandy
    GrandMaKandy Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    wow! congrats to you. if you don't mind me asking...what was/is your calorie intake? i am seriously struggling with 1200. any suggestions?

http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/#projectedweightloss

Check out this site, enter your stats should offer a better alternative calorie goal for you but don't eat back your exercise calories. Helped me out for a few weeks when I was struggling on 1200.

I have now gone back to using MFP settings and eating back exercise calories as I don't have much more to lose.
  • Wisegirl4
    Options
    you look terrific!!
  • Wisegirl4
    Options
    Amazing !!
  • supplemama
    Options
    How did you incorporate both images into your weight loss scale thing?

At the top menu:

Apps > Tickers > Change the Style of Your Ticker > Personalized > Select > Choose Photo

and then just upload your photo. It will give you an option to slide it around to where you want it.
  • supplemama
    Options
    I can't figure out how to upload my photos, but July 2010 I was 218, and now I'm 174! :)

1. Upload your pic to the Internet, use a site like Photobucket or Picasa or your own website.

2. Once uploaded to the Internet, get the photo's website address. Photo bucket and such will show you the addy but you can always just right-click on the photo and select 'view image' Once you do that go to the browser's address bar (this is the part where you type myfitnesspal.com, for example) and you will see the photo's address. It should end in .jpg or .gif or .png

3. Select on the photo's address and copy it. Then, in your post, paste it between the image tags [ img ] [ /img]
    Without the spaces.

4. It will look like this:
    [ img ] http://yourimageadress.jpg [ /img]

Without the spaces! I have to include spaces to show for example, or it will come up as a broken image. Hope this helps!
  • Jesysca
    Jesysca Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You are great !! Keep it up!
  • supplemama
    Options
    wow! congrats to you. if you don't mind me asking...what was/is your calorie intake? i am seriously struggling with 1200. any suggestions?

Me personally, I eat on average 1800 calories a day. Sometimes lower, sometimes higher, but it averages out to 1800ish. :smile:
  • supplemama
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind words :flowerforyou:
  • iquiltoo
    iquiltoo Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Had to laugh - I just did this as I had told my friends list that I would post a new photo. You all can look at my profile pics to compare as there's only two. (I don't have anywhere else to upload them to.) I have only lost 45 lbs and am surprised to see how much difference it makes. Wonder what I will look like in another 50 lbs?!
  • vickeydorton
    vickeydorton Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    awesome - your accomplished a mountain! well done pretty lady
  • Wisegirl4
    Options
    OMG I love your story, I read your whole blog......... Well done to you and your hubby, you both look fantastic. How lucky your boys are to reap the benefits of two happy and healthy parents !!!!! WTG
  • Wisegirl4
    Options
    WOW !!!!!!!!
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Yeah you look wonderful.. way to go....:heart:
  • bohonomad
    bohonomad Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    fatauumn_zpsb4a4bdb5.jpg

everybody looks amazing!
  • alichristiana
    alichristiana Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Just posted an NSV for it, check out my profile for the result after just 10 pounds!
    My current profile pic is the latest.
  • rage032
    rage032 Posts: 36
    Options
    Nice job all. Massive transformations all round!

faces.jpg
  • JudibugDesigns
    JudibugDesigns Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    First picture at my wedding 2 years ago. Oct 8, 2011
    Second picture today Oct 5, 2013

Weight loss journey started Feb 1, 2013 so this is 8 months in and almost 85 lbs down :)

face20112013.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!