Fat Face Comparison Pics!

Options

Replies

• l911jnt
    l911jnt Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    3bf87497-9e4c-4108-bb56-76152c7b0787.jpg

finally got it to work. pic on right is before. only 16 lbs but my face is so much slimmer!
  • lillivewire87
    lillivewire87 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You go girl! I am finally noticing reports myself! Yay!

35mi1q8.jpg
  • mwal74
    mwal74 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    OK, let's see if this works...

On the left I was at my heaviest, last Christmas. On the right (last week), I realized I really do still have cheekbones :laugh:

Dec12-Oct13_zps7b5a3804.jpg
  • ekahnicole
    ekahnicole Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I take face pictures every month or so to help motivate me. The last time I did it a couple of weeks ago, the difference really made me feel good.

87GEEaT.png
  • mwal74
    mwal74 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I take face pictures every month or so to help motivate me. The last time I did it a couple of weeks ago, the difference really made me feel good.

87GEEaT.png

You have gorgeous eyes! Great job on the weight loss!
  • jenniferreneas
    Options
    Incredible!
  • Samstan101
    Samstan101 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done :)
  • Just_Wil
    Just_Wil Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    face_compare.jpg
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks WONDERFUL!! Thank you all for adding to this thread. It's very nice to see all the progress! :flowerforyou:

Hey how are you guys adding pics. :sad:

Your question got answered but posting this again for new poeple:

1. Upload your pic to the Internet, use a site like Photobucket or Picasa or your own website.

2. Once uploaded to the Internet, get the photo's website address. Photo bucket and such will show you the addy but you can always just right-click on the photo and select 'view image' Once you do that go to the browser's address bar (this is the part where you type myfitnesspal.com, for example) and you will see the photo's address. It should end in .jpg or .gif or .png

3. Select on the photo's address and copy it. Then, in your post, paste it between the image tags [ img ] [ /img]
    Without the spaces.

4. It will look like this:
    [ img ] http://yourimageadress.jpg [ /img]

Without the spaces! I have to include spaces to show for example, or it will come up as a broken image. Hope this helps!
  • Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    What a great idea, I need to start doing this! I don't really have any close-up shots of my face from when I was heavy, but here's a bit of a before and after.

4coe.jpg

25lbs lighter and a less round face:

q7ny.jpg
  • denniskillz
    denniskillz Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone
  • 40rods
    40rods Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hkf8.jpg

The top is current. Can you tell? About two months and 20ish pounds.
  • LunaAmour
    LunaAmour Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference in all of these! 40rods: Yep, I see it! Cheeks/chin are more defined. And you look great, Mustgetbuff.

Here's mine.
    On left: beginning of July, 200 lbs. Right: Taken yesterday after workout, 174 lbs

2vkxr8z.jpg
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look fantastic!!!
  • LilMissTalyn
    LilMissTalyn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    nevermind....apparently no matter what I do it says I've moved or deleted my pics...I haven't...album is public...so this is dumb...guess it doesn't want me to post my before and after face shots lol
  • stephanieross1
    stephanieross1 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    260269_10150691286845459_2753461_n.jpg

1395340_10153329156010459_950352276_n.jpg

This is a few years difference,

First pic 170 lbs, Second 145 lbs
  • mtnd
    mtnd Posts: 5
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I am just 3 weeks in and had never thought about doing this... but I will now. I have 75 to lose so this may be a good motivator for me. congratulations on your weight loss!!!!! Great job!!!
  • mtnd
    mtnd Posts: 5
    Options
    I don't see more wrinkles! You look amazing and years younger!!!
  • wanitalilly
    Options
    Amazing!
  • garangirl
    Options
    You look so fantastic! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!