Fat Face Comparison Pics!

Options

Replies

• Soloflyergirl2
    Soloflyergirl2 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful... It's more about the fact you are healthier.... added years to your life.... look great..... feel better..... and people.... who love you. will thank you.... and people who are nasty.... are jealous.... so.. ignore them...... We love you..... :flowerforyou:
  • OneWildAndPreciousLife
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • Samstan101
    Samstan101 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Fab difference! You look gorgeous. Well done :)

I don't have many pictures of me so when I started I started using my laptop webcam to take occasional face shots so I could see the changes. This is me as of Saturday (from 303lbs to 246lbs so a long way to go yet):

57lbProgress.jpg
  • themanda04
    themanda04 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful!!

i take a face pic at least once a month, just for this exact reason. it's apples to apples and really helps me see how far i've come when i get discouraged.

30374166_9522.jpg
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Fab difference! You look gorgeous. Well done :)

I don't have many pictures of me so when I started I started using my laptop webcam to take occasional face shots so I could see the changes. This is me as of Saturday (from 303lbs to 246lbs so a long way to go yet):

57lbProgress.jpg

Wow what a difference!! You are making great progress. It's so exciting isn't it?:smile:
  • supplemama
    Options
    you look wonderful!!

i take a face pic at least once a month, just for this exact reason. it's apples to apples and really helps me see how far i've come when i get discouraged.

30374166_9522.jpg

Great job! The weight loss really accents your eyes, you look wonderful!
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!!!(and, yes, I am yelling, lol).
  • carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    congrats you look great!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow!!!!!!
  • Tammyschallenge
    Options
    *** Congrats*** You are Stunning!!!:flowerforyou:
  • BoyishGirl
    BoyishGirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I feel the same even when I look in the mirror and see I'm not the same. Yet it doesn't register knowing I still do have a ways to go. Honestly you look great though. So much better and healthier, your doing so well :)

ntz9.jpg
  • supplemama
    Options
    I feel the same even when I look in the mirror and see I'm not the same. Yet it doesn't register knowing I still do have a ways to go. Honestly you look great though. So much better and healthier, your doing so well :)

ntz9.jpg

You're doing great! Keep pushing :smile:
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    P1013538.jpg

This was about 4 years ago and I honestly don't know what my weight was. Probably around 200 lbs. Yikes!!

IMG_0080_2.jpg

This is me last december at my sister's wedding. I was about 148 lbs. I am 5'5"
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I was never fat, per se, but definitely pudgy. It did show in my face too. This was around 2009, which is about 30 pounds ago.

2009.png

This I just took at my desk. Still have another 15 pounds I would like to shed, but I am happy with myself overall.

2013.png

I have people mention my face has thinned out.

Heck though, so has my hair. :)
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!! Doesnt look like a fat face to me!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    600f06c7-6539-4014-80b6-f86f0ab76f98.jpg
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    Options
    It seems the face fat always goes first ;) Great job to everyone, you all look great!
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    My face was the first thing I noticed! Somebody took a snapshot of me back in Feb and posted it on facebook and I did a double take! You can look at my pictures and the one of me with the maxi dress really shows the difference - it's tiny but it's like a different person! And I think with all of us, when the fat falls off your face, it take years of premature age with it! EVERYONE looks so much more youthful, not just healthier and lighter and happier!

Today, for the first time, I also noticed the difference in my legs - I was walking into a shopping centre and saw my reflection in the doors - and the legs looked like legs instead of tree trunks! I haven't looked like that since I was in my 20s!
  • JessicaZen
    JessicaZen Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean I was getting down on myself a bit ago and couldn't see any accomplishments but my husband pointed a lot out but of course I couldn't see any physical changes. so he found a picture of me at 285 after I had my little girl and holy henna it was incredible the transformation in the pic I was 285 and I had 3 chins and looked like a football player I am now at 198 (again) but working hard. Your pics looks amazing what a transformation very beautiful and happy eyes too.:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!