Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I was warned Heavy lifting causes Bulikiness (lots of PICS)

Replies

• lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    Yup, the word for the day is "amazing". Thank you for the inspiration. You look fantastic!
  • awomaame25
    awomaame25 Posts: 189 Member
    and i forgot to add this:smile:
    securedownload_zps5bb8df71.jpg
  • YOU ARE AMAZING! Very much the inspiration I needed to keep going.
  • You go girl. I started lifting a few weeks ago, I can't wait to see results!
  • leftyomalligan
    leftyomalligan Posts: 3 Member
    great job. you look incredible.
  • taryn_09
    taryn_09 Posts: 196 Member
    thats what they keep telling me too.
    love that myth. :]
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Thanks everyone... I work full time as a nurse and study full time as well as taking care of 3 kids(hubby included)... My shift starts arpt 7am and it,s about an hours drive so I get up at 4am , do about 30-40mins of cardio followed by heavy lifting...I have my own small gym... I squat ,deadlift,bench press and lat pull down, den a couple of dumbells for various isolated routines.. Dats all..I honestly don't know how much cals I consume a day but I guesstimate around 1800... I don't have tym, I just make tym coz it's important to me..just start somewhere

The pictures are amazing but this!.. this is fabulous. Just reading it made me tired. In for lifting nurses :love:
  • J3nnyV
    J3nnyV Posts: 114 Member
    Mama...you are sooooo bulky! And awesome! Thank you for the inspiration!:flowerforyou:
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Congratulations!!! I really should start lifting heavier...
  • Cameronbear
    Cameronbear Posts: 7 Member
    You're looking great. Obviously your better off taking your chances with those warnings than with the food!
  • MaretL
    MaretL Posts: 50 Member
    Amazing darl, you look amazing! And how quickly you have transformed??!!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    You look amazing. Wow.
  • clap clap clap! Great motivation!! You look awesome. Thank you for sharing! Inspires me to keep going. :flowerforyou:
  • keyer23
    keyer23 Posts: 114 Member
    You look AWESOME. I had to laugh when I read your header. They ALL say that. But then they aren't sculpted nicely like you are. What a myth, eh? Some heavy weight training does a gal good!
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Btw way is the picture of you in the blue dress taken from kings park in perth?
  • awomaame25
    awomaame25 Posts: 189 Member
    yeah, i am in perth
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    You are beautiful! Great work!
  • Coffee0410
    Coffee0410 Posts: 13 Member
    Soooo...I think you're pretty much confirmed that I NEED to start lifting. You look AMAZING!!!!! :)
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    kmjt35a

You look awesome. Congratulations! :)
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    You look amazing you huge muscle girl you !!! Joking

You have a beautiful family and you never looked so good !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!