are you for real?

So chatting in the gym yesterday with 2 females when they asked if we heard about the guy that got caught taking pics of women's butts!!! Apparently women are catching guys all kinds doing this in the gym. WTF? Have any women ever caught guys taking a pic? Do any women take secret pics of guys in the gym?

Replies

• arwacky
    arwacky Posts: 1,653 Member
    Clearly the guys aren't on MFP. They could easily get those pics on hump day!!

<-- :smile:
  • god bless Hump Day and God bless your Bum!! nomnomnom
  • arwacky
    Hahaha plus I think you should add "any guys here try to take pics of woman's butts in the gym?"

Come out creeps!! I know you're there. :tongue:
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    There are tons of voyeur sites out there where creeps post their prize shots of unwitting "models" in various states of dress or undress and make skeevy comments about them. It's gross, but it's very real.

And now for a palate cleanser:
    Crpqa.gif
  • _NAUTILUS_
    _NAUTILUS_ Posts: 239 Member
    There are tons of voyeur sites out there where creeps post their prize shots of unwitting "models" in various states of dress or undress and make skeevy comments about them. It's gross, but it's very real.

I think you should list those sites. So we know which ones not to go to. :wink:
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Do any women take secret pics of guys in the gym?

Oooh... good idea. Wait... that would be wrong, right?
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    I'm pretty sure it would be fine if they looked like you!

:flowerforyou:
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    i'm pretty sure I caught a guy doing it while i was running next to me, he was trying to look like he was texting but his phone was pointed at me lol he looked totally sheepish when I glared at him whilst still trying to not fall of treadmill lolo:laugh:
  • arwacky
    i'm pretty sure I caught a guy doing it while i was running next to me, he was trying to look like he was texting but his phone was pointed at me lol he looked totally sheepish when I glared at him whilst still trying to not fall of treadmill lolo:laugh:

Can't say I blame him. :flowerforyou:
  • Bernadette60614
    Bernadette60614 Posts: 707 Member
    Do they work out with the Karhdasians?
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    I'm pretty sure it would be fine if they looked like you!

:flowerforyou:

This! :tongue:
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member

Can't say I blame him. :flowerforyou:

awwwww :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    I never have my phone while I work out, but it maybe a thought....lol
  • beamer0821
    beamer0821 Posts: 488 Member
    this is so disturbing.
    and i have "caught" a guy taking pictures of myself and my 2 girlfriends. it wasnt at a gym though. i confronted the idiot who played stupid. people are dumb
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,064 Member
    And now for a palate cleanser:
    Crpqa.gif

^ Oh now that made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! :blushing:
  • kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    I'd be afraid I'd surface on "people of Walmart" later if someone was taking my bum's picture!
  • MyRummyHens
    MyRummyHens Posts: 141 Member
    It could be worse, you could be famous. Imagine having people trying to get camera phone pictures of you whilst you're in the little girls (or little boys) room under the partition door!

I'm usually WAY too into my workout to notice what anyone else is going. They could streak through my gym and I'd probably miss it!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    so disturbing but not surprising at all
    the amount of entitlement people seem to feel over womens bodies is disgusting

this is just another example of it

if I ever caught someone doing this to me Id make sure to humiliate them & maybe call the poolice

creepy creepy creepy gross
  • Apinget
    Apinget Posts: 41 Member
    ugh, got that once when I was walking on the stair master with my best friend, heard some guys talking and carrying on. Look behind me and there was a cell phone pointed at my booty. Both were looking at the cellphone so I can only imagine that they were trying to get a good shot. Thankfully between myself and my sassy friend getting real on them I doubt they got a picture and if they did, oh well, at least it's cute and perky~

It's just gross for me to think of someone taking a picture without permission for unknown, shady reasons, ick.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    This doesn't surprsie me at all, I was running in my neighborhood and had a guy drive by in his car and he turned around to take my picture...that was creepy.
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    And they wonder why I stay in the women's only area when I'm not with my trainer. Except I'm out-training it again and trying to get up the gumption to go to the big boy side... again. >.< I will get there, stupid anxiety!
  • so disturbing but not surprising at all
    the amount of entitlement people seem to feel over womens bodies is disgusting

this is just another example of it

if I ever caught someone doing this to me Id make sure to humiliate them & maybe call the poolice

creepy creepy creepy gross

I love to be controversial and stir things up here, we are all having fun, but in RL, completely agree, just wrong on so many levels. blew me away, never, ever considered that people would do such a thing
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    The Security Guard at my YMCA was just fired a month ago for the same thing. We (a group of us women) suspected him doing this for a long time. Nobody believed us. Finally, he decided to show some of his "guy friends" at the gym his nice little collection.. Not cool.
  • CMoeDee
    CMoeDee Posts: 102 Member
    Yup, it's a thing.

Here is my favorite story about it:

http://fitvillains.tumblr.com/post/16872964080/how-i-one-upped-the-creepy-camera-dude-at-the-gym

Sweet vengeance!
  • BraveNewdGirl
    I love to be controversial and stir things up here, we are all having fun, but in RL, completely agree, just wrong on so many levels. blew me away, never, ever considered that people would do such a thing

Based on your first post, I got the impression that you were pretty incredulous at what they were doing. No harm, no foul. I think you did a good thing by opening a dialogue on it. It's a problem that needs addressing. The next step? Call them on it. It takes male voices too to get the message across that women's bodies are not public domain.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    So chatting in the gym yesterday with 2 females when they asked if we heard about the guy that got caught taking pics of women's butts!!! Apparently women are catching guys all kinds doing this in the gym. WTF? Have any women ever caught guys taking a pic? Do any women take secret pics of guys in the gym?

I have women take pictures of me when at the gym. Some have been very forward and grabbed my arm, abs etc...nothing surprises me anymore.

Last year I had women taking pictures out of car windows when I was running. Because yes I'm that shirtless guy running.

One lady was pretty nice as she explained she noticed my chemo port and wanted to take a pic to show her son who was going through his first round of chemo in the cancer hospital I was running by.
  • I would imagine its pretty common with these smart phones. Wait till those google glasses become popular.

house-bunny-gif-sexy-workout-gifs.gif
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    if I ever caught someone doing this to me Id make sure to slap the fcuking phone out the hand, hope it breaks, slap the face, cuss loud enough for all to hear & maybe call the police.

i'd love to be cited for destruction of property and/or assault in such a case. #1 offense on rap sheet = correcting a creeper? sign me up.
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    This is bad why? Work hard to get a nice booty then get mad when guys check it out? Logic.....none
  • BraveNewdGirl
    This is bad why? Work hard to get a nice booty then get mad when guys check it out? Logic.....none
    WHOOSH.