Set Your Goal for March and Go!

Options
Set a realistic personal goal for March by 2/28. Post it in this forum to hold yourself accountable. Let's check back to see how we progress through the month.

My goal for March is to get through Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred. What's yours?

Good luck!

Replies

• Urban_Princess
    Urban_Princess Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    30DS and to lose 11 lbs
  • hunte028
    Options
    Is 11lbs. by end of March realistic?! If so, how are you doing this? Thanks :)
  • Kaylaef
    Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Get to the 180's!
  • bettyjoburdett
    bettyjoburdett Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Set a realistic personal goal for March by 2/28. Post it in this forum to hold yourself accountable. Let's check back to see how we progress through the month.

My goal for March is to get through Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred. What's yours?

Good luck!

I want to be below 210
    keep up exercise I started doing
  • Coltsatc
    Options
    Run a 5K non-stop and go to the gym a minimum of 5 days a week.
  • linluvsbirda1
    linluvsbirda1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Run a 5K non-stop and go to the gym a minimum of 5 days a week.

Good luck! Run a 5K non-stop will be one of mine eventually... You can do it!
  • linluvsbirda1
    Options

Good luck!

I want to be below 210
    keep up exercise I started doing

Good luck! You can do it. (How many lbs.?)
  • linluvsbirda1
    Options
    Get to the 180's!

Good luck! How many lbs.?
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Get back onto running and I am setting a goal of 10km/week!
  • linluvsbirda1
    Options
    Is 11lbs. by end of March realistic?! If so, how are you doing this? Thanks :)

I believe she can do it. It will take a lot of exercise, not just diet alone. Very strict. I'm aiming for a minimum of 6 lbs. a month but hoping for more to get me to my goal sooner.
  • linluvsbirda1
    Options
    30DS and to lose 11 lbs

Good luck! Stay focused and you can do that. Lots of exercise.
  • HealthySideofLife
    HealthySideofLife Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My goals are to finish 30DS, which I started today, and to lose 5 lbs (I'm aiming anywhere between 5 to 10).

Good luck to everyone on their goals!
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Each month my goal is to lose 5 pounds - so I am hoping to be at least 153 by the end of the month :) I would also LOVE for my size 12's to be loose. I tried my 10's on yesterday and they zipped and buttoned, but were still a little tight. However, if I could lose 8 pounds this month I will no longer be considered "overweight" via BMI, so I have a bit of extra motivation to work hard this month :)
  • pichu_318
    pichu_318 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I want to be at my first weight goal!
  • KarlyK929
    KarlyK929 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 5 lbs. by the end of the month.
  • bever20145
    bever20145 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Finish C25K and get into the 150's (lose 6 lbs)!
  • lmhbuss
    lmhbuss Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Drop another 8lbs and start going to my gym once the stinking thing opens (seriously, I signed up two months ago and it was supposed to open at the end of Jan. but still no joy.) Once it OPENS I'd like to aim for 4-5 trips to the gym per week.
  • melonylowery
    melonylowery Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Keep eating the healthy way I'm learning to, my goal with this is to keep my fasting blood sugars in the 95-110 range. If I lose more weight with it, all the better.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    40 miles
  • EreborsPrincess
    Options
    Lose 5 lbs and walk a minimum of 45 miles. I'm at 38.5 for this month (skipped a few days due to bad weather).