Set Your Goal for March and Go!

Options

Replies

• kbkeats
    kbkeats Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be at least 5 more lbs down! I'm averaging 1lb per week so I'd like to keep this going and hopefully kick it up!
  • xxmzangel
    xxmzangel Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Eat relatively healthy, minimize binge eating, and try to take a walk at least every other day.
  • Thinn2Winn
    Thinn2Winn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Set a realistic personal goal for March by 2/28. Post it in this forum to hold yourself accountable. Let's check back to see how we progress through the month.

My goal for March is to get through Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred. What's yours?

Good luck!

I too have my goal set for Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred and T25 Beta level. Hope to be under 200lbs by April first :happy:
  • lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Just to get back on track. I've had a rough 6 months and have put 20lbs back on :( None of my clothes fit ( Seriously had to leave work the other day and buy a bigger pair because I was so uncomfortable < insert shame :ohwell: ) I'm going to start working out again and back to eating better. I've treated my body like **** and I am paying for it :cry: :brokenheart: :sad:
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    To be at 220 or under (225 now)
  • linluvsbirda1
    linluvsbirda1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    To be at 220 or under (225 now)

Very realistic. You CAN do it!
  • linluvsbirda1
    linluvsbirda1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just to get back on track. I've had a rough 6 months and have put 20lbs back on :( None of my clothes fit ( Seriously had to leave work the other day and buy a bigger pair because I was so uncomfortable < insert shame :ohwell: ) I'm going to start working out again and back to eating better. I've treated my body like **** and I am paying for it :cry: :brokenheart: :sad:

Don't feel shame. Feel empowered that you've made a decision to get back to it. You can do it! I had lost 35 lbs. and gained ti all back. Now I need to lose that an many more but determined to be better to myself. Good luck!
  • hunte028
    Options
    Just started this website. My goal: 137.0lbs. by end of March

Exercise: work up to 45 minutes/day on eliptical
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    lose between 1 - 2 Lbs...actual Lbs of fat (I don't care about water, etc). Increase my long ride from 30 miles to 40 miles. Not anticipating any issues with either.
  • karmasays
    karmasays Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    To lose at least 5lbs :) (going on an all inclusive vacation at the end of March...so this should be interesting)!
  • tinamariecleg
    tinamariecleg Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Lose 12 lbs and work out at least five days a week
  • jennsarinana
    Options
    Mine is to Leave my 160's behind! I'm 165 now :)
  • saires_au
    saires_au Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Lose 3.5 kg

Finish 30DS

Climb the hill in the national park once a week
  • mschicagocubs
    mschicagocubs Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    See muscle definition in arms.

Lose 2 inches & 5 lbs!
  • fitready1
    Options
    My goal for March will be to loose at least 10lbs!!!!!!
  • buzybev
    buzybev Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Stay within my weekly calorie goal , get to level 2 and 3 of Ripped in 30 (doing it every other day with a C25k program), and become stronger!
  • AHack3
    AHack3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    training for a 5k that is at the end of March and maintaining my current weight.
  • piratesluver
    piratesluver Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I want to be down to 140lbs AND I want to work out for at least 20 minutes every single day for a week. I'm not picky about the week.

SW: 165
    CW: 143.6
    GW: 130.0
  • rk_19
    rk_19 Posts: 92
    Options
    To get back on track, lose about 3 kgs, and definitely drop that body fat %