187 to 140- almost 50 pounds down!

I have never shared a before/after pic before. I've literally always been too embarrassed to admit I had ever let myself get that big... but I'm so proud of how far I have come. Sometimes all it takes is a good look at a picture from two years ago and recent picture to make my day! Also, the 187 is just a guess from one the last times I went to the DR before losing weight I remember my weight being 187, but it would not surprise me if it was even closer to 200 in this pic! I wanted to post this not to receive compliments but to show that anything is possible!! If you work out and never give up, you can achieve anything you want to accomplish! If anyone needs some encouragement or just needs to someone to talk to about the ups and downs of a major life style change, please add me/message me so we can chat! :)

91b9e398-af50-4915-8bc6-da31e1ebd0e1.jpg

558fd1f1-c103-4887-8813-0dfcd37db691.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!