What was your NSV this week?

Options

Replies

• getdancing2013
    getdancing2013 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Well I lasted the longest for me ever on an elliptical at 45 minutes.

And...I had to buy smaller underwear!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • 9bars
    9bars Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My Daughter was looking for me in the house and eventually finding me tutted "Its a pain since you lost weight as I can't hear you when you move anymore" lol
  • GeorgeD7441
    Options
    Is almost losing my wedding ring down the drain a NSV? When I washed my hands at work yesterday it just fell off and rolled down into the drain. Luckily it got hooked on something and I was able to pull it out with a piece of wire. I noticed it was getting a little loose but now I know I need to get it re-sized.
  • LauraHasABabyJack
    LauraHasABabyJack Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I usually do pushups on the bench but this morning tried regular on the ground, figuring I'd wobble through one or two. I did six on the first set and five on the second! And no wobbles or shakes.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    That its almost March and I'm still showing up!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    I hit a new Mile run PR, 8:37 =D
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    "She could beat me up...she works out."
  • mel4bee
    mel4bee Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I did my first 30 minutes HIIT (from Turbo Fire) and killed it!
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Went to the Dr for 3 month check up. My cholestrol is very low, so he halved that medication, and also took down half a pill on one of my diabetes medications! (Already have been taken down 1/2 a few months ago) I'm hoping that the next 3 month check up, he will take me completely off the cholesterol pill!! Not sure about the diabetes medication. I'm on 2 medications. Hopefully I'll eventually be down to a low dose of only one!!

Depending on how recently you were diagnosed with Diabetes, it's possible with enough weight loss that you might end up reversing it completely and not having to be on medication. Keep at it and we'll see!
  • dnamouse
    dnamouse Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    <<< See that picture over there? That's a real pull-up. I did 3 :happy:

It's also a very dodgy close-up picture taken by my 10yo, but we won't get into that LOL
  • candacet36
    candacet36 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    my NEW pants are too loose already!!!!:bigsmile:
  • marcellomoo
    marcellomoo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I didn't just manage to get into the biggest size clothing at the sports shop (uk18/us14), they were too big! When I started mfp I couldn't get any of the women's ones over my butt and had to buy baggy men's shorts.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    24 inch box jumps!!!
  • stephanniehall
    stephanniehall Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I can do legit sit ups! Hands behind my head, all the way up, sit ups. Before I could just do crunches.
  • stephanniehall
    stephanniehall Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    <<< See that picture over there? That's a real pull-up. I did 3 :happy:

It's also a very dodgy close-up picture taken by my 10yo, but we won't get into that LOL

So awesome! And great photog work lol!
  • fhfreedom
    fhfreedom Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My favorite jeans fit! Just in time for Nascar this weekend :happy:
  • jessieleah
    jessieleah Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I bought 2 pairs of size 12 pants from goodwill. :) Prior to starting my weight loss, I was in 18/20. And I've been wearing size 16s, so I thought I was a size 14. But I bought 12s! (I still think I wear 14 in some pants but still!)
  • keeptehpeace
    keeptehpeace Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I tried kiwi for the first time ever and I loved it! also bought some strawberries, which I've tried before and didn't like, but now it turns out I do like them! yay for changing tastebuds/trying new healthy things :drinker:
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I can pull my favorite jeans up and down without unbuttoning or unzipping.

I guess this means I will have to buy a new pair of favorite jeans soon!! :wink:
  • bobkat80
    bobkat80 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    My husband told me to go buy new jeans today. This is funny because I hate shopping and usually he buys all my clothes, but now he doesn't know what size I am!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!