What was your NSV this week?

Options

Replies

• iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I bought 2 pairs of size 12 pants from goodwill. :) Prior to starting my weight loss, I was in 18/20. And I've been wearing size 16s, so I thought I was a size 14. But I bought 12s! (I still think I wear 14 in some pants but still!)

I was just about to post the same thing!! What a great feeling, huh?!?
    Never thought I'd be so happy to be a size 12...looking forward to those 10's that are lurking on the horizon!
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,587 Member
    Options
    on Tuesday I ran
    4.53mi
    in 40 minutes
    8.50 average pace
    treadmill speed 6.7 to 7.5
  • FinallyDoingMe
    FinallyDoingMe Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I stayed within my calorie goal with the evil pms cravings trying to beat me down :bigsmile: I kicked *kitten*!:laugh:
    Every fiber of my being wanted to just say screw it but I didn't. I fed my cravings but in moderation.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    My wedding band, guard and engagement are falling off :drinker: Not that I want to lose them, but for years I couldn't wear all three because they were too tight. Now even with all three, they're too loose.
  • dannatona
    dannatona Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I normally get concerned with how people think of me when I work out (I don't lift as heavy, squat as low, do as many reps, etc.. as others), but this week I let my trainer post pictures of the workout she had me do on her Facebook and Instagram. As small of a thing it may sound to some people, I'm really proud that I finally am confident enough with myself to know that if anyone is judging me trying to better myself, their the ones with the problem.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,587 Member
    Options
    on Tuesday I ran
    4.53mi
    in 40 minutes
    8.50 average pace
    treadmill speed 6.7 to 7.5

oh... and I NEVER thought I would fit into a size 4... having to eat a bit more.. so I can get to a size 6... looked like I was getting too skinny
  • Samby_v1
    Samby_v1 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Not only did I fit into my jeans better, but I was able to eat out with friends without having to sneakily undo my top button!
  • Sedna_51
    Sedna_51 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Loving all of these. Go us!!
    I was at my brother and sister in law's place this weekend and my brother said "hey, you look good. I can tell you've lost some weight in your face". I've thought that too, but it's nice to hear it!
    And today is my 290th straight day of logging in. Here I come, 300 (and 365)!
  • love2lift_85
    love2lift_85 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    5 consecutive days of cardio!! Well, technically I've only managed 4, but the last one is tomorrow and I'm not letting anything stop me :-)

I haven't gone walking/jogging for 5 consecutive days since before I got pregnant, a year and a half ago!
  • mmatravel
    Options
    I saw my collarbone for the first time in many, many, many (!) years.
  • Napier_mum
    Napier_mum Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    The denim shorts I was wearing yesterday kept falling down while I was out walking. I used to have to suck in to get them on. Yay!
  • getdancing2013
    getdancing2013 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am sitting here on a Thursday, which is usually a day when I order Chinese Take-Out. Lots of it. I would have called already, but I thought about the calories, and how I can make other yummy options here, and I'm eating a plate with some very, very good grape tomatoes, carrot sticks and light ranch. I felt bad for about 5 minutes, and now I'm enjoying the tastes.

I WON AGAINST THE CHINESE TAKE-OUT!!! WOOHOO!!!! :laugh:
  • BootCampCrazy
    BootCampCrazy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I survived a 'boot camp' fitness class..... and although I'm so sore I can barely move today, I plan on going back for more!
  • Trish8089
    Trish8089 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I zipped up my leather riding boots with not even a hint of a struggle.
  • jeneferphillips89
    Options
    Months ago I bought a pair of pants online just to get them in the mail and find out they don't fit. I had purchased pants from the same site before and had fit the exact same size. Today....I wore those pants to school and work!!!
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I have been burning 1000 calories during my workouts since I upped my cardio to 60-70 minutes!!
  • dize815
    dize815 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Two NSV's for me this week: I fit into a pair of jeans I haven't been able to fit in for a long time and felt good about how I looked in them and I noticed that I am almost out of notches on my belts...in the right direction for a change :bigsmile:
  • lyndabyh
    lyndabyh Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Love all of these!!:love: Congrats everyone :smile:

Ran 5k for the first time since last fall and didn't have to walk ( go me!!)
    A friend's girlfriend told him she want's a butt like mine ( now that's a compliment ...lol)
  • Bobbiezilla
    Bobbiezilla Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    After years of hating every picture and video I see myself in, I haven't come across one I don't like lately! I love them all....first take! :)
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    i have these over the knee stockings, my legs used to be too fat to actually get them over my knees. I'm wearing them today and they go over my knees like they're supposed too :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!