1 cup milk

1 teaspoon vanilla

2 eggs

1 teaspoon green food color

1/2 cup marshmallows from Lucky Charms® cereal

Whipped cream topping
Additional marshmallows from Lucky Charms

Directions
In large bowl, stir together Bisquick mix, milk, vanilla, eggs and food color with whisk just until blended. Stir in 1/2 cup marshmallows.
Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat (375°F). Brush with vegetable oil if necessary (or spray with cooking spray before heating). For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook about 3 minutes or until bubbles form on top and edges are dry. Turn; cook other side until golden brown and set.
Top pancakes with whipped cream topping and additional marshmallows.

http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/top-o-the-mornin-lucky-charms-pancakes/e79688a9-0701-4162-aca0-4fe79aec8e90

Replies

• ibleedunionblue
    ibleedunionblue Posts: 324 Member
    Not sure how healthy that might be, but I absolutely love the way it looks. Kids gotta love it. Thanks for sharing!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Holy Crap........ That looks really frickin good lol :love:
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Started to save, then thought about sitting picking the marshmallows out of the cereal and changed my mind. <-- Too lazy.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    yoink
  • jagged95
    jagged95 Posts: 24 Member
    JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    This is adorabale. Totally making these for my son for St Patty's.
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    10/10 would eat. As a kid this was my favorite cereal (although now I realize why I ate 2 bowls at a time-wasn't filling). I would eat it fairly normal until the last bit of cereal, then pick out the most perfect looking of each shape and eat everything else. Then eat all the perfect marshmallow as one big bite. yum.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    OMG! Totally making these!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Ally63
    Ally63 Posts: 25 Member
    Bump!
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Jack-Nicholson-YES-horny.gif
  • I must have these!!
  • Looks tasty!! :D
  • drmcglone
    drmcglone Posts: 80 Member
    That looks divine! Wow!!! :heart:
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Finally, a dessert that isn't 50 calories.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Wow! I definitely will have to try this out!!
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
    Easter dinner ! ( my next cheat meal )
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Holy crap, those look delish.
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Am I the only person who feels sick just LOOKING at those pancakes?? :noway:

I swear I'm not wearing a "clean eater" hat and judging people! :tongue: It just looks like a sugar overload and my stomach can't handle things that are that ridiculously sweet. (Even when I was heavier my stomach didn't like food that was too sweet, but now it's even worse lol!) I can't be the ONLY person here who feels this way!

It looks like a 9-year-old's dream come true though! :laugh:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Am I the only person who feels sick just LOOKING at those pancakes?? :noway:

I swear I'm not wearing a "clean eater" hat and judging people! :tongue: It just looks like a sugar overload and my stomach can't handle things that are that ridiculously sweet. (Even when I was heavier my stomach didn't like food that was too sweet, but now it's even worse lol!) I can't be the ONLY person here who feels this way!

It looks like a 9-year-old's dream come true though! :laugh:

Eating as much in the picture would probably make me sick. i was thinking doing more mini pancakes with these. And they'd probably fit better with my cal goals for the week.