Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Favorite Cartoon As A Child

Replies

• randrews0407
    randrews0407 Posts: 216 Member
    She-Ra and Thunda-Thunda-Thundercats HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    The ultimate favorite for me, and now for my children... Scooby Doo, and not the new version!

Then there was,

X-men
    Thundercats
    Gem
    The Smurfs
    Mighty Mouse
    The Amazing Super Hero's

Just to name a few :wink:
  • jim9097
    jim9097 Posts: 341 Member
    There was so many: Yosemite Sam, Fog Horn Leg Horn, Road runner.... Then of course there was the un animated: ultra-man... <--I know most of you never heard of this...
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Gargoyles. It's probably still my favorite. Really amazing show.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Bugs Bunny

Still is, the coolest cartoon ever, better than simpson, south park etc.
  • Toss between the jetsons, flinstones, and smurfs
  • nickpetratos
    nickpetratos Posts: 36 Member
    Mum-Ra (thundercats), Shredder (teenage mutant turtles) , taz, vegeta (dragonball)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Younger was family Circle, then Larson, the my all time fave is Calvin and Hobbes
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    The Jetsons
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Dragon Ball Z was mine...still is loool
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    The Flintstones

Willlma
  • khurrambutt
    khurrambutt Posts: 260 Member
    Jungle book
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    I loved Marvin Martian....a lot of the Looney Tunes (Bugs and Daffy and Elmer Fudd!). Also, I remember watching Justice League of America on Saturday mornings too!
  • jimmason20
    jimmason20 Posts: 122 Member
    Scooby Doo
  • Sailor Moon

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx207/SammySammi/Sailormoon/n1468652056_30202458_9245.jpg

That sucks I know there is a way to add GIF pics on here I've seen others do it but I've tried every code and the pic of sailor moon wont come up :0(

I also Love Scooby Doo , Dragon Ball Z, Sonic Underground, Fruits Basket, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Duck Tales, The Simpsons, Tom and Jerry and Captain Planet.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member

Totally forgot about this one. Disney used to have the best after school cartoons.
  • Battle of the Planets
    The Groovie Ghoulies
    Robotech
    Star Blazers
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member

Totally forgot about this one. Disney used to have the best after school cartoons.

I forgot about it also. i remember the name and can remember watching it but I was only around 6 years old so i don't remember anything else. lol.

I'd also like to add Invader Zim to my list :)
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Looney Tunes
    Super Friends
    Scooby Doo
    The Flintstones
    The Jetsons
    Roadrunner
    Hong Kong Phooey

Favorite cartoon as an adult: Archer
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Sailor Moon

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx207/SammySammi/Sailormoon/n1468652056_30202458_9245.jpg

That sucks I know there is a way to add GIF pics on here I've seen others do it but I've tried every code and the pic of sailor moon wont come up :0(

I also Love Scooby Doo , Dragon Ball Z, Sonic Underground, Fruits Basket, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Duck Tales, The Simpsons, Tom and Jerry and Captain Planet.
    n1468652056_30202458_9245.jpg