Delallo - Pizza Sauce Italian Style, 1/8 cup 15 4 0 1 1 0
    Boars Head - Pepperoni, 4 slices (28g) 35 0 3 2 0 0
    Coburn Farms - Mozarella Cheese-Shredded, 0.0625 cup 20 0 2 2 0 0
    Add Ingredient
    Total: 128CALORIES.. 16carbs 5fat 7protein 1fiber 0vit c
    Per Serving: 128 16 5 7 1 0
    litefaux pizza

Directions
    slather sauce on egg roll wrapper...add cheese.. add half the pepperoni. fold one-third over and lay more pepperoni on. fold other third across, seal edges, sprinkle top with basil and bake for 12 minutes at 400 degrees
    this has half the pepperoni and cheese of original recipe...
  • momtastic2014
    Options
    Breakfast wontons!
    Fill your muffin tin with 1 wrapper each
    Mix 3 eggs, chopped sweet peppers or green peppers, tomatoes in a bowl.
    Spoon mixture evenly into wrappers.
    Tops with cheese.
    Bake til eggs are done (about 7-10mins)
  • RemDogzMa
    RemDogzMa Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    http://www.tablespoon.com/recipes/lasagna-cupcakes-recipe/1/
    I saw this lasagna wonton cup recipe and it looked delish.

I made these for Christmas and people went WILD over them. I now have an extra package of wonton wrappers in the freezer and wasn't sure what to do with them. Now I have a TON of options!!

I think I'm gonna try the pumpkin pie bites tonight just because it's different and if I like them I'll have an idea for next Thanksgiving. ;)
  • lilndnfeather22
    lilndnfeather22 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    bump for all the yummy ideas
  • amosmoses88
    amosmoses88 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I made Taco Cups using wonton wrappers, ground turkey, and taco seasoning. Take two wrappers and line them up criss crossing each other and put the in a greased muffin tin. Put the cooked taco meat in the cup and bake at 450 until the edges of the wontons get a nice golden color (about 5 minutes). Then take out and dress as you'd like. I like to top it with low fat sour cream, cheese, and a little salsa. Tastes great!
  • marygettingfit
    marygettingfit Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Great ideas!!
  • RLeighP
    RLeighP Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • Lovey50
    Lovey50 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I love wonton wrappers for leftovers. That least little bit of meat, rice, veggies, potatoes...etc, etc, etc...just spoon into the wrapper, dab a bit of water and seal them up. Freeze. Then bake or steam until done. We call it Mystery Wonton Night. Got more than a few spoonfuls? Mystery Eggrolls are awesome, too! I did a mac n cheese with hot dog one once and its now my son's favorite. My Spaghetti and Meatball Eggrolls are a demand for Christmas brunch, too.

Whatever meal you like, you can chop finely and add to a wonton wrapper. They are pretty flavor neutral. So anything goes!

That is just brilliant! And it speaks to my inner cheapskate - I hate wasting even a drop of my cooking . My most used utensil is my spatula ;)

Thank you for this idea!
  • shercoup
    shercoup Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    bump
  • myrealname
    myrealname Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Bump for recipes.
  • jazchlo
    jazchlo Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • EternalDecadence
    EternalDecadence Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Just made baked wonton cups tonight. Spray muffin tin, place wonton in to form a cup shape, bake at 375 for 5 mins and then stuff with what you want, I did shredded chicken, bacon, spinach, and Boursin garlic herb cheese, then bake for 7-8 mins again. They were really good. Look forward to trying other variations in the future.
  • tammyb1995
    tammyb1995 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Brianne333
    Brianne333 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    This is hands down one of my favorites....I call them Wonton jalapeno poppers. If you do not like things spicy, you can omit or decrease the jalapenos, they are yummy that way as well.
    recipe-
    8 wonton wrappers
    2 triangles of Crystal Farms jalepeno cheese wedge (could also use laughing cow, I far prefer the Crystal farms)
    1 Jalepeno
    Cooking spray

Pre-heat oven to 350, spray a baking sheet with Pam or cooking spray of choice. Quarter the cheese triangles, slice the Jalapeno. Lay out the wontons on the baking sheet with Pam if you like things crispy, or a cuttting board if you like things softer. Place one of the quartered cheeses in the middle of the wrapper with a slice of Jalapeno. with a wet finger, fold and seal the wrapper into a package, bake for 12-15 minutes. I put salsa on the finished product but these are tasty all on their own...

You can eat 8 of these yummy things for 220 calories. YUMMMMMMM!
    Thank you! I am making these ASAP!
  • scottsgirl4lyfe2004
    scottsgirl4lyfe2004 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i actually saw a recipe 2 days ago and made it last night using either fat free mozzarella cheese or a mozzarella cheese stick reduced fat put it in the middle of the wanton add small amount of spaghetti sauce and fold and bake for 15 minutes on 400 and it taste like pizza so good gonna do it for lunch today
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Cream cheese and green chili. Never baked them but still be tasty I bet.
  • joyce0624
    joyce0624 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Ke11er
    Ke11er Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Great ideas!!!