Starting over (again) help a girl out!! Be my pal;)

Options
Im Krista.. Im trying this thing again. I have 130 lbs to lose! Whoa, that number seems impossible to reach. . Ive never been successful on here because I've never been dedicated .. I have so much weight to lose thiugh and even though its possible I may give up again, I know I will always try again. And again..and again... until . I either lose the weight , or die trying! I only have a handful of friends on here and although they have been awesome motivators and support system for me one can never have too many friends so, I would love to make some more to help me (and vice versa) through this challenge! So, if you have room for me, I'd love to become a status in your news feed and a motivator for you on your journey!! :-)

Replies

• SunnyDee712
    SunnyDee712 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me, if you like! I'm on here everyday! Good luck, it's not easy, but nothing worthwhile is EVER easy....
  • nicolamurphy_x
    nicolamurphy_x Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I need motivation just like yourself! So we can encourage each other on :)
  • successiswithinme
    successiswithinme Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I could use some motivation too, I have been one of the stop and go people but this time I want to really commit to giving it my all. looking for positive pals too. :smile:
  • bekba09
    bekba09 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I could also use the motivation. Feel free to add me! I need positive friends to help me- I'm looking to tone a lot, lose a little. I also like to encourage others :)
  • tenathequeena
    Options
    Anyone who is looking for more buddies is free to add me. I'm new to MFP and have 100 pounds to lose, so I could use all the encouragement, ideas, and support that I can get. Thanks!!
  • RMZ2014
    RMZ2014 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Same boat here. I have lost the same 15 pounds over and over ( I never get near my goal btw) so I know what a constant struggle it is. I started again 5 days ago, let's all help each other get healthier. Good luck to everyone!:smile::smile:
  • TheKidd2013
    TheKidd2013 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have started up and stopped again on several occasions... this time I have been sticking with it I am 45 days in and I've started to move forward at a slow pace (which I prefer) I send you a friend request if you like to add me please do ! You can do this ! I don't eat "clean" I'm just trying to adjust how much I eat and move forward making slow changes so they become healthier habits :flowerforyou:
  • almazgranado
    Options
    You can add me, as well. I'm here everyday, and could give/use motivation. :)
  • rlynnehawk
    rlynnehawk Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have you as a friend. I too recently started over..this time I am seeing real results. Please add me!
  • sexyjules999
    Options
    hey add me if you wish iam allways on here we can help each other if you like xx
  • heatherwhittle2
    Options
    First day here, after being a size 4 this past August, I was put on some medications as well as hormonal therapy. I am now 191.5 (was 194 a week ago). It is a terrible, embarrassing, depressing feeling. I started going to some fitness classes last week, have made complete modifications to the terrible diet I had been using for so long, and am aiming at 3 fitness classes per week. I have a lot to lose also, and am more than happy to be anyone's pal, motivation, friend...whatever it takes, we're all here for the same reason :)
  • bl1nk6
    bl1nk6 Posts: 175
    Options
    feel free to add me too people ;)
  • sexyjules999
    Options
    feel free people 2 add me help each other
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I log in daily.
  • cat80233
    cat80233 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I will add you! I had been on this site for a while but never used the boards or friends. Once I started doing that I became much more motivated! Like you said the more friends the better! :)
  • kimbocallo
    kimbocallo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over too! Feel free to add me!!
  • RonJr88
    RonJr88 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am on daily so feel free to add me if you want
  • Chance535
    Chance535 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like, its great having support.
  • preciouskinks
    preciouskinks Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I need all the help I can get...and hopefully I can help someone else
  • rikkiolmstead
    rikkiolmstead Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am also starting over (again) I have started over several times. Last time after I lost some I ended up pregnant, I had my daughter November 2012. So now its time to get back at it. I have well over 100+ lbs to get off. I am always looking for more motivation and help to just keep going.