Girls how big are your calves

Options

Replies

• Britbail1
    Options
    I actually love the size of mine and so does my boyfriend.
  • aileen90
    Options
    Im 5,2 and mine are 12.5, Im lucky that through 3 babies and my weight yoyoing they have never really changed, my mum has tiny legs too though, my thighs are around 20" though so plenty work to do there lol x
  • sokkache
    sokkache Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I don't know exactly. I'm too tired to go up and check, but my calves are above average for sure. I can't fit my legs into most tall boots, I haven't tried wide calf boots yet though. My calves have always been muscle, it's definitely genetics. I have never seen a woman with bigger calves than my mom at her size.
    67667 Posts: 14
    Options
    13.7 inches and I am 5'5.5" eh, could be worse. They're always an insecurity of mine. Oh well :-)
  • toadg53
    toadg53 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    5'2:", mine are 15 1/4" ... I've always had big calves and ankles. I walk a LOT. Mine are solid. They are the only feature/measurement that has not budged an iota since I've been losing. They've stayed at 15 1/4 from the beginning. Definitely NOT happy about that.
  • snapehbp
    Options
    Never thought to measure! But at 5'2" they're 14.5 at the thickest part of my leg. I'm content with my legs. Arms are a different story...
  • jazzcatastrophe
    jazzcatastrophe Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    5'3, 128 lbs, and 14 inches. Pretty big compared to the rest of me, but I can't complain because it's all solid muscle :) Makes finding skinny jeans that fit right a giant pain in the butt though :frown:
  • Britbail1
    Options
    I'm loving this post! I'm 5'1 and my calves are 15in.... So glad I'm not lonely here!
    i know I thought mine were way bigger than other girls but really there are a lot of us lol
  • flame_retardant
    flame_retardant Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Damn! Well I'm 5'3.5" and I have 16.5" calves!

Must be from lugging all those illegal drugs across the border! (I really hope someone gets this reference...)

I did! It was some idiot politician :) But I don't remember who.

Replying to OP: I'm 5'7.5, 137lbs, & calves are 13". Calves are fine, but my bingo wings are the real chunky part of me.
  • Nephy07
    Nephy07 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I've just measured them - 13 inches
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    My big calves are a very muscular & sexy 19". When I was at my highest weight (327), they were 25". Now that is the size of my thigh! My calves will never be very small because of my build but I'm okay with that.

ETA : I'm 5'5" & 235-240 lbs right now.
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    5'6" and mine are a spindly 13", lol. They'd look fine/nice if it weren't for all the muscle I have above the knee. It's like my calves got completely different genetics (and they don't ever gain fat, either)!

My wrists and ankles both are much tinier than the rest of my frame, too. I get little on the extremities, a bit like an ostrich ;)

edit: It's me! :D
    91_Ostrich_*kitten*_Serengeti_reg.jpg
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    5'2 and 13 inches.
  • Mitzikittee
    Mitzikittee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have this problem too.I keep wanting to know if they ever will get smaller or just better defined? Will they get smaller or larger if I exercise them more? Right now they are pretty solid.:sad:
  • Emmie112
    Emmie112 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 127 pounds. My calves are13.5". They were 14" when I was between 130-135 pounds. My calves are very muscular but they are getting smaller as I'm loosing weight.
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I measured mine for the first time last night after reading this thread and they're 17.5. I'm 5'6'' and 168lb.
  • Daisychain65
    Daisychain65 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Mine are 15". I'm 5' 6" and 151lbs. Weirdly they have stayed at the same measurement all along even though I have lost 50lbs
  • caitconquersweight
    caitconquersweight Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Huge. You don't want to know. My calves are horrible. I can't wear boots at all. It's just bad all around.

:(
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    IIIIISerenityNowIIIII Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" with 16" calves. That isn't what bothers me...except that I cannot find tall boots in a size 8 that fit. Oh well.
  • bl1nk6
    bl1nk6 Posts: 175
    Options
    im 5,9 and my calves were !6" . always been solid muscle, even when i was underweight i could never get long boots to go over my calves and thighs :P