Curious. Anyone into body-modification here?

Options

Replies

• Jade0529
    Jade0529 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Navel piercing and double earring holes. I'd love to have more piercings but they don't really heal well for me and close up fast.

I would love Tattoos but can't afford them right now. I am saving to get my first for my 40th birthday.
    I am always coloring my hair fun colours too :)
  • tquill
    tquill Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    And now I know what body modification means.
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I have three tattoo's and I'm thinking of getting one or two more.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I have snakebites, had the labret(took it out because it was annoying me and the stud I had in it dented my gum), and have one badly done tattoo. I want more tattoos when I have the money......
  • tegalicious
    tegalicious Posts: 629
    Options
    Used to have: ear cartilage, belly button, nipples and cl** hood.

Currently have: ear lobes (done with a needle not a gun) and a tattoo

Want to have: so many tattoos and my nipples again
  • tegalicious
    Options
    Anyone with nipple and navel/conch piercings? Curious about how the pain scale compares between the three.

Belly button was the worst one I ever had. Even worse than my lower lady bits.
  • Jade0529
    Jade0529 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Anyone with nipple and navel/conch piercings? Curious about how the pain scale compares between the three.

Isn't that interesting. I literally never felt my navel piercing. My boyfriend at the time was turning 6 shades of pale watching it happen but i watched it and felt nothing.
  • tegalicious
    Options

Isn't that interesting. I literally never felt my navel piercing. My boyfriend at the time was turning 6 shades of pale watching it happen but i watched it and felt nothing.

Interesting!! Maybe cause it was my first? But all I remember is it being the absolute worst pain ever. I was so grateful that it was over so quickly lol! I am genuinely shocked I got more after how horrible the belly button was. Maybe I just have a sensitive belly button area.
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Love tattoos

Piercings don't do much for me...

I don't like nipple piercings on women, at all..

But to each their own.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    tattoos on my arms and my neck

had a septum , tongue ring and some other piercings

I want to get a nose hoop and will get more tattoos for sure in my life
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I have 8 tattoos. The only one I had an issue with was my wrist. It hurt like hell, and there was a lot of twitching.

I used to have a lot of piercings, the only one left is my nose and ears.

Nipples- That only lasted about a year. My body started pushing them out, and I eventually had to take them out. I'd like to get them pierced again but that one stung a little. :embarassed:

Monroe- I hated it. The jewelry fell out, and broke all the time.

Tongue- I've had it pierced twice. The last time I lost a barbell at some point, I didn't notice for a few days.

I've also had to have my nose re-pierced 3 times. As you can see, I have an issue with losing jewelry, so I pretty much just stick to tattoos these days.
  • salendire
    salendire Posts: 53
    Options
    I have numerous tattoos, piercings, stretches etc. Moving in to heavier mods (ear pointing, silicone implant) in the next six months. I'm actually having a consult next week for my foot tattoos. Feel free to add me.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    i have 5 tattoo's and when I hit my GW I plan on getting another. No piercings tho
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options

I'm not usually a squeamish guy, but I was with my ex when she got her dermals done and I got light headed. haha
  • bridgettespage
    Options
    turns me on but im inkng more on the lines of more tattoos don't get me wrong ilovit I m thinking of getting thosose big black earingin my eas but hsve no idea where togo
  • SaebraSpirit
    SaebraSpirit Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of getting a helix piercing but I'm not sure some of my friends have had bad experiences with it, like how much would you say it hurts compared to other piercings?
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    I have a huge back piece in progress (tat) and gonna start on my half sleeve soon too. I have had lots of different piercings, but currently have Tunnels, tragus, conch, labret, 2 nose rings on one nostril and 1 nose stud on the other nostril. My lip ring recently fell out.

I love piercings and tattoos on guys, it's hella sexy, but they need to be done well and not just any old thing.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options

I didn't even feel my belly button. And I've had it done three times. First two "professional" but one in crooked, and the other in way too high. The third I bought a piercing kit, and did it myself, and it's perfect.
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options

I didn't even feel my belly button. And I've had it done three times. First two "professional" but one in crooked, and the other in way too high. The third I bought a piercing kit, and did it myself, and it's perfect.

conch was so painless, I thought it would be extremely painful but barely felt a thing
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    i started with tattoo i have 3 then got in to body piercing. eye brow twice nipple my lip i had two in my tongue and my nose done like a bull. after all that i only have three left. my lip nose and nipple plus i have hole in my ear i just don't do anything with it. i wanted to strech it. but I'm clueless on what to do