Starting over (again) help a girl out!! Be my pal;)

Options

Replies

• soonpass
    soonpass Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi! Sent you a friend request, Will probably peruse the post later on to add others. I am on here almost daily as of 30 days or so. Open diary.

Good luck!
  • yanasmom
    yanasmom Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I totally understand!!! I have started over and over and over. Trying to be consistent and persistent with this journey this time around. Feel free to add me. It is all about support and encouragement!!!!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hi all feel free to add for motivation or someone to talk
  • Treneaking
    Treneaking Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have no friends on MFP, but I have alot of work still to do even after losing 60 lbs the wrong way, now i want to lose a little and tone and eat healthy. Anyone with the same goal or even those who would just like a pal so we can motivate eachother, please add me!!! Feel free to check out my pics for those of you who need a little motivation. TIME PAYS OFF KEEP IT UP!!! LETS ALL KEEP GOING. I just discovered the forums a couple of days ago after being on here for over two years logging on and off, BUT FOR GOOD THIS TIME. (gained and then lost again from knee surgery). But I would like to have friends too!!!
  • RedRoseElis
    Options
    Hey you can add me!
  • rinksgal
    rinksgal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need more friends too! Add me if you'd like! I too just start over about 5 days ago!
    Before I only had a couple friends but I'm trying to add more for support! I think that helps!!
  • CalFun5
    CalFun5 Posts: 13
    Options
    Count me in! good luck to everyone, one day at a time.
  • saewright
    Options
    You can add me too!! I have been on and off here as well.
    This time I want to stay committed an motivated and also need some friends for support and to give support too!!!
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me. I'm here everyday and to be as supportive as I can!
  • biancagetsfit94
    biancagetsfit94 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Added you! Would love to help motivate you. That goes to everyone-add me if you would like! :)
  • 2014FitnessJourney
    Options
    You can add me. :)
  • Reirb
    Reirb Posts: 2
    Options
    Add me, too! I'm just starting out and have no clue where to even begin. I do know that any goal can be broken down into steps that seem realistic. Lose 14 pounds; then 30; then 50. Good luck. Believe. -Michelle
  • Reirb
    Reirb Posts: 2
    Options
    How do I add you? - Michelle
  • TayNLansNGraysDad
    TayNLansNGraysDad Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'll add you!

I except all requests, as I feel I'm a great motivator, as well as a great supporter!
  • Jynxi
    Jynxi Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sent a request
  • kraftdinnerlover
    Options
    Hi, I'm just starting too. I've tried other programs online before but eventually quit. This site seems great and I love being able to look up the calories of all the foods I eat and track them. I want to lose about 40-50 lbs but I seriously lose my motivation when it comes to sweets and other carbs. It helps to read about other people struggling like I am.
  • sunshine45356
    sunshine45356 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm here everyday. I started at 287 and am now at 216. don't look at the big picture, it is just something t drag you down mentally. set your goals at 10 lb. increments. Makes it so much easier. Workout all you can...at least 30 min x3 a week. Anything you want in life comes with a price. This isn't going to come for free! your gonna have to work for it. The sooner you accept this the quicker you will see change...big change! The upside...at first its hard but the more you do it the easier it gets! Get moving girl!!!
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a request. Anyone else wanting to share motivation I am on here daily and have about 100lb to lose.
  • Liz558800
    Liz558800 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi..add me too...starting over again as well. I need to find motivation. I'm tired of feeling tired. Need to do this for my health and my kids. This time I want to succeed. Let's help each other:smile:
  • vicky776
    vicky776 Posts: 2
    Options
    :smile: LOVE TO HAVE A WEIGHT LOSS BUDDY