Roll call all Brits!

Options

Replies

• Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Cheryl, 29 from Tamworth in Staffs.
    Lost 14lb since New Years and I have 61 to go.

Anybody who wants to add me as a friend feel free :-)
    I only have friends from the UK as I find it easier.
  • welshpoppy
    welshpoppy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    South Wales here, lost nearly 2 stone another 3 to go to get to goal weight which I have done with eating righand penty of exercise,
  • prima073
    prima073 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hello! lost 13.4 lbs since joining MFP and I'm from London. :smile:
  • rox5tar
    rox5tar Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi I'm Anna & I'm near Coventry. I've got a long journey ahead, I need to lose about 6 stone but taking each day as it comes. Please feel free to add me peeps :)
  • groovy_gals2000
    groovy_gals2000 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Laura, 25, from Birmingham.

Aiming to get below the 11 Stone mark, currently just below 12 stone mark, so 14lbs to go.

Sort of just been plodding along, not noticing the weight gain, but my mum has had loads of success first with weight watchers then rosemary conley, and shes making me look bad lol, so figured I should start looking after myself better. Been eating better, less chocolate (its my major downfall) and going to the gym every night for about an hour (occasionally 2hrs if i was naughty during the day).

Hoping I can keep it up :)

Best of luck to everyone else out there trying.

57464972.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • hannydeee
    hannydeee Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Hannah, 26 from Cumbria. Been on MFP since early 2011. Have lost, maintained, then gained. Here I am again with a new(ish) account and back to losing again.
    I've been doing pretty well since I started on 27th December. The aim is to go slow and steady as I'm already in a healthy weight range. Focusing on improving fitness and building strength too.
    I work out most days and eat 2400 calories a day at the moment.
    Anyone feel free to add! Particularly other ladies who can eat as much as I do while losing!
  • Elby13
    Elby13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well done on your weight loss, hope we can help to inspire you to get your goal
    Xx
  • Elby13
    Elby13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi all
    Lovely to have so many responses, from all you amazing Brits, really looking forward to sharing my journey with you all

Xxx
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Claire from Glasgow - 7lbs to go!
  • anwylyd_un
    anwylyd_un Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Lynn from West London, divorced, 3 older kids, got about 5lbs left to lose - of course, those are the slow, hard to lose ones!
  • xoxMelissa
    Options
    Hey, I'm Melissa, 24 & living in Sheffield.

I had been doing Slimming World but it just wasn't for me - going to keep eating lots of fresh fruit & veg but hopefully learn more about portion control through MFP.

Feel free to add me :)
    x
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from The Wirral (near Liverpool) I'm 39, 40 this month. I'm currently 11st 8, 5ft 8 and I'm trying to gain some muscle to feel good about myself as the mental fitness isn't on par with the physical :/
  • LarDoucheLar
    LarDoucheLar Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hello i'm Laura, 20 and i'm from Scotland!
  • karlsteinbrucker
    karlsteinbrucker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey,im Karl 26,from Manchester (ex south african)

Currently weigh a dreadful 92kg and looking to get down to around 80-85kg before the "summer" arrives.
  • delmauriac
    delmauriac Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi from Stone in Staffordshire here - looking to lose 100lbs overall, and as much as I can before my wedding in a couple of months!

Any brits feel free to add me! :)
  • nathan_oz
    nathan_oz Posts: 229
    Options
    Hi I'm Nathan from Dorset. Looking to get fit and loose around 20lbs. Currently running 3 miles, 3 times a week. Looking to increase this and my goals are 10k in April/May and half marathon in September/October.

Feel free to add.
  • jojojeje
    jojojeje Posts: 2
    Options
    Jo from South West

5ft 10, 30 looking to get down to the same weight i was 4 years ago - so 42lbs to lose! Already lost a stone through diet changes but maintaining it is the challenge sometimes!!! Looking to becoming more active in general. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can motivate each other!
  • Newbeginnings46
    Newbeginnings46 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi highlands here. 46 and struggling to lose last 6lbs. Feel free to add.
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Here for hot guys with accents!
  • Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Im elouise :D 21 years old, nhs worker!
    currently trying to maintain/gain weight

hello! add me :3