Roll call all Brits!

Options

Replies

• Hannahp1402
    Hannahp1402 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi! Hannah 22 from Kent. Mum of 1. Lost 17pounds so far want to lose three stone. Got fat by being a pig during a horrible pregnancy and thought if I was gonna get fat I might aswell do it with a McDonald's. ha ha x
  • oyunett
    oyunett Posts: 3
    Options
    Anyone in essex
  • ChrisM8971
    ChrisM8971 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Chris 46 near Bristol

Quitting smoking resulted in me eating and drinking everything within reach and added to my sedentary lifestyle meant I ballooned up in weight pretty quickly

5'10" started this at 238 lbs, currently 183 lbs and would love to get to 170 ish before going on holiday in August but will see how it goes
  • charlisobel
    charlisobel Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Charlotte, 26, Manchester

I'm 5'3 and am going to lose about 4 stone altogether (eek!) So far I am down 1.5 stone :) I have been doing the 30 day shred and the odd 5k.
  • Calviebaby
    Calviebaby Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Calvin 32 from Essex
    Papa of 1 and shift worker (trains)
    Easily eats 2300 Cal a day, but tries to compensate by burning 1000+ Cal a day
  • nigelwood3
    Options
    Hi All

I'm Nigel, 42 and living in Sheffield. I've quite a lot to loose but its going OK so far. Once the exercise starts making me feel better I'll be hooked on the fitness thing again.
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    hi, im 31 and live in sheffield
    single mum with one child, little fiesty girl with additional needs

need to lose ALOT of weight gained thru several health conditions and eating crap while living in the hospital for a year with my precious girl fighting for her life
  • FromFlabToFurious
    FromFlabToFurious Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm Darren, 23 and I'm from Birmingham. Anyone else here from Birmingham?
  • Luci_Green_Eyes
    Luci_Green_Eyes Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Luci - South Coast of England (Hampshire)!

27, no kids and around 2 stone to lose, though more concerned with inches and overall health than numbers on the scale! Mixing it up with running (badly), HIIT and yoga.
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Hi Neil - From Knebworth (Hertfordshire).
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I'm a Brit............... currently living in Bahrain
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    hi.. Diane here presently living in Canada but lived in the UK for years..

put on too much weight due to an ankle/leg fracture and so I am trying to get back into this again and meet new friends as well
  • misscem94
    misscem94 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Christina, 19 years old from Leicester. I'm currently at university and I work part-time! Check my ticker for weight loss, lbs to go and SW and GW. Feel free to add! :)
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    26, Birmingham (although I'm an Essex girl).
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    31, Glasgow, gym rat, lost 117 lbs to date (done in 9 months) , got another 20/30 to go to goal weight!

I train 6/7 days a week, have a diet that includes kebab's, chocolate and MCD's mmmm big macs lol oh and i still lose weight!

Active chatty friends feel free to add me! :drinker: :drinker:
  • Jason3589
    Jason3589 Posts: 734
    Options
    31, Glasgow, gym rat, lost 117 lbs to date (done in 9 months) , got another 20/30 to go to goal weight!

I train 6/7 days a week, have a diet that includes kebab's, chocolate and MCD's mmmm big macs lol oh and i still lose weight!

Active chatty friends feel free to add me! :drinker: :drinker:

Add her she's wonderful xx
  • glinja
    glinja Posts: 51
    Options
    Hi,
    Glenn 43 from Coventry.
    Personal Trainer, on first cutting cycle. Lost 10kg since last year.
    Enjoying life even though im bloody hungry
  • nickowastaken
    nickowastaken Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm Nick, I live in Surrey but originally from East Anglia. I like peanut butter sandwiches and long walks on the beach.
  • LanaraVMitch
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lanara and I'm 24 years old.

I live in Southampton, UK.

Currently on the Cambridge Weight Plan, lost a stone and a half and got another stone and a half to go

:)
  • Chellybell13
    Chellybell13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    HI!
    I'm from County Durham.
    Spend my days looking after my 7month old. I'm looking to lose a total of 60lbs.