30 DAY SHRED

Options

Replies

• syedsaad
    syedsaad Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    i started a couple days ago .... have a very busy schedule so i m doing around 4 days a week have done 3 days so far .... i have knee injury so have a little problem doing some exercises ..... but doing good so far..... anybody has level 2 youtube link i have 1 and 3.
  • NatalieLJ
    NatalieLJ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips both. :)
    Yes, also following a change in diet as well as the 30DS to drop weight as well as tone up - or at least that's the aim!
  • NatalieLJ
    NatalieLJ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear it gets easier. I'm exactly the same, I normally find it ok-going to lose a few pounds, but this time I am really struggling too. I'm eating much better using MFP and following 30DS as well as getting back into the gym and swimming, but I'm not losing a single pound. Not. Fair.
  • Nyusha21
    Nyusha21 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have a question - how repetitive is it? I probably could last 10 days (well, more like 16, I need my rest days) doing the same workout. But if the second level is pretty much the same, just intensified, I'll be bored. Variety is the spice of life, after all!
  • vijayadi
    vijayadi Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I started it recently and did 5 days.I took a rest day in between. I find most of the steps easy , but pushup is my weak area.:sad:
  • Keji306
    Keji306 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am so jealous of you all.I started properly on monday 20/1/2014 and I have done 2 days of level 1.I forgot that I was having a minor surgery on wednesday,so now I'm post surgery I have to wait for my body to heal a bit before continuing. Good luck to you all.
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I hope you feel better soon from your surgery!

I am on day 3 of level 3 and WOW! Its pretty tough! That jump training is no joke! My thighs are so sore! :laugh:
  • addieblue
    addieblue Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    How is it going guys? I am going to do my 7th training from the level 1 (I did some pauses) and I was thinking do you guys do anything else for abs? I think that I need something more because the 30DS doesn't really focus on the abs so I am planning to incorporate some additional exercises in the routine. How about the people doing level 2? Are the abs getting more attention there :)
  • chickenpie
    chickenpie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    hey hows everyone getting on?

I'm on day 5 of level 2 today.. it's a killer i have to say. Those plank-jacks and oblique twists.. urgh. I got myself a minor injury of a corneal abrasion this wk, or scratched eyeball, it hurt like a b*%ch for 24hrs but I battled through & Jillian took my mind off it !

There's def more ab work in Level 2

x
  • addieblue
    addieblue Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ooh I am sorry to hear that - I am glad you made it after all :) Great, I can't wait to start with level 2 :flowerforyou:
  • wen001bro
    wen001bro Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Just to weigh in (haha), I am on Level 3 Day 6. I started watching my calories at the same time I started this video. At Day 17, I had lost 8.5 lbs., lost 2 inches off my waist, and 1.5 inches off my hips. I am 5'6", SW 166.8, GW 140 just for a little background. It definitely works and I can't wait to see what the final numbers are next week!! I took one day off each level due to my travel schedule for work more than anything else. My suggestion is to do it at the same time everyday so it becomes a part of your routine so when she's kicking your butt you have less of a reason to not do it because it is "scheduled" into your day. Good Luck everyone!!
  • toniaemilys
    toniaemilys Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone is doing good at sticking with it! I plan to start tomorrow. Wish me luck. :)
  • katnotfat
    katnotfat Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I had totally fallen off the horse last week :( and didn't work out at alllllll. My shins were hurting from the end of the first week, so I took a little break...which turned into a way longer break. How frustrating. I'm gunna get back on track this week though! Doing day 7 level 1 today. I hope everyone is well!!!!
  • noelleb86
    noelleb86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi... stumbled on this post! Just did day one of the 30 day shred, only found out about it yesterday,... doing the youtube video until my DVD arrives!

Going to Australia in nearly 5 weeks...need to sort myself out haha!

Thought I'd bump this thread, see how everyone is doing :)
  • xkmhx2011
    xkmhx2011 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone.Today Ill do day 4 level 3.Ive only lost 2 # but im down a jeans size.My eating has sucmed this past week but today is a new day.After I finish the 30 day shred Im doing ripped in 30.Oh and I do it everyday.Only missed one day so far!Good luck everyone.
  • beccameachum
    Options
    Hi all, just found this post. I'm on Level 1 Day 8. I love the videos. I have the Insanity set but with my lower back issues, I just can't do it anymore. I like how for the first time in years, I can do jumping jacks with the trainer on the video. My only frustration is the scale is still going up a little each day since I started. I know I have to keep going. I am taking measurements but those barely moved as well. I'm starting out 5'1" 246lbs. I'm going to keep giving it 110% regardless and finally see one program all the way through.
  • TwirleySlims
    Options
    Just done level 1 day 1, wow that is hard going! Roll on day 2! :laugh:
  • caspercb
    caspercb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Also just done day 1 of 30DS. It was hard work but made it the whole way though non stop and my lungs are burning.
    I was nervous about doing it as I'd been told not to go to the gym or do any exercise for the last 10 weeks due to my lower back. I had caudal epidural number 2 at the start of feb, a year after my last, I've been doing my core exercises over the last 5 weeks, had no back pain, officially allowed to start exercising again so decided to give it a go. No back pain at all doing the exercises in level 1 :D:D:D So it's time to tone, improve on my core strength, get some fitness back and lose those last few lbs.
  • TwirleySlims
    Options
    Nice one, well done. Wonder what we will be like on day 30!
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this today! Bit scared bu will give it my best shot!