Options

Replies

• iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    you are gorgeous! good work.
  • LGIFitness2K11
    Options
    What a difference!! you look AHHH-MAZING!!
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • fitnwhole
    Options
    WHAT A TRANSFORMATION!!!! You look fantastic. You are definitely an inspiration:)
  • LadyBarb
    LadyBarb Posts: 116
    Options
    You look great, great job!!
  • SparkleKittie
    Options

Before
    fatty.jpg

n283900590_247944_2486.jpg

After!!!!

154357_537877245370_283900590_1886009_2615196_n.jpg

OH MY GOD! LOOK AT HOW SEXY YOU LOOK!!!!
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing! you must be so proud of yourself!!! great job!! what would you say helped you the most?
  • kori46
    Options
    congrats! you look great!
  • crystallayne
    crystallayne Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Congrats
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING GIRL...HOW DID YOU DO IT? I AM DOWN 42LBS, BUT RIGHT NOW I FEEL I AM JUST MAINTAINING MY WEIGHT NOW, SO I NEED TO STEP IT UP A NOTCH..
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    You are looking great!! And don't take this the wrong way, but you need to post some After pictures that show more skin!! :laugh: Just so we can make a true comparison between Before and After. :laugh: Seriously, though, way to go!!
  • ashley_4_10
    Options
    Wow....that is AWESOME! I'm down on myself about losing 20lbs...this proves it can be done :)
  • laDOLCEvita7
    Options
    That is amazing! congrats. It definitly motivates me I have 78 total left to lose
  • cie91
    cie91 Posts: 2
    Options
    wooooooooooooow!!!!1:noway:
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Skinny! You look GREAT!
  • Lizzybluts
    Lizzybluts Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    OMG!! You look like a different person! Thank you for posting this, I really needed it today.

It's unbelievable how extra weight changes our appearance and makes us look so much older.

You look incredible. Congratulations! :flowerforyou:

- Lizzybluts
  • michelearnold
    Options
    You look totally awesome and amazing! Congrats!!!! You go on with your bad self, girlfriend. :happy:

1975930.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • nygal87
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you look AMAZING!!! Congratulations on your weight loss!! That's awesome!

I was having doubts today about being able to to lose 50 lbs but you've lost almost 80 and you look great and so happy. You are truly inspiring. Congrats again! :)
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is wonderful! You are a great example of what hard work and determination can do. Way to go! Enjoy your success!
  • poopamomma
    poopamomma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are sooooooooooooo beautiful!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!