All my fitstar peopel

Options
Looking for fitstar friends add me please Shahelene

Replies

• theguy12
    theguy12 Posts: 156
    Options
    Is there a board for FITSTAR questions?

My biggest question - so when I finish a workout does it log it automatically over at MFP if they are connected?
  • Shahelene
    Shahelene Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Yes as long as you connected the two
  • bonestm
    bonestm Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wooo WHOOO!!! I just started Fit Star this morning!! IT ROCKS!! I felt so freaking energized after my 7 min fit test it was ridiculous!
  • docfmb
    docfmb Posts: 9
    Options
    Yesterday was day #2 of fit star. Did the test and first free workout day 1. I didn't think it did anything at first and then.... Omg, my butt, stomach, thighs and arms really felt it!
  • shairi_song
    shairi_song Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If you're like me and from Australia, it will post it on the day before. So I just did a workout with it and it didn't seem to link, so I clicked back to yesterday and there it was! (Due to timezone differences)
    Just incase any Aussie's were having trouble :)
  • snshine1028
    snshine1028 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Did my first day of Fitstar, anyone have the year membership?
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I bought the year membership today. I wanted the longer program and to get stronger before I start lifting heavy weights in the gym.
  • Aeryn24
    Aeryn24 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ah, so there are other people on Fitstar here!

I just bought the year membership yesterday. I did a couple of 8 to 9 minute workouts and boy am I feeling it today. Really looking forward to seeing how the results are.

If anyone would like to add me so we can go through Fitstar together, please do! :glasses:
  • mjawesome
    mjawesome Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love fitstar! been using it for 3 months
  • Onyx1303
    Onyx1303 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just bought the years membership yesterday, have done the fit test and one other workout. Glad to see there are quite a few people on it :)
  • Alexandra_S
    Alexandra_S Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am crazy about Fitstar. Have been using it for 3 months. Bought a year membership after a week. It's so motivating! And I really see my progress! This morning I stood in side-plank for 30 seconds! And I started from 15 sec. Please add me and add me on Fitstar too, I have only one friend there.
  • snshine1028
    snshine1028 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love fitstar! been using it for 3 months

noticing any progress?
  • cyndiee1
    cyndiee1 Posts: 24
    Options
    I love FitStar. How do I add friends by username? I only see email and Facebook as options to add friends.
  • lnettles87
    lnettles87 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I just joined too! I don't see an option to add by username. PM me your email address and I'll send you a friend request :):smile:
  • apbaciu
    apbaciu Posts: 3
    Options
    Im also a FitStar user but i dont have any friends who use it so if there is someone who needs some friends add me :) !

Email : baciualex91@gmail.com
  • spiderweb12
    Options
    Just got back into fitstar after a long break - trying to use the challenges as motivation to keep going with it, especially as im not going to the gym anymore... looking to lose about 4 waist inches by the end of the year, do you reckon thats realistic with fitstar? what sort of progress has everyone else noticed??