Starting this journey..looking for pals

Options
psychokatt
psychokatt Posts: 13 Member
Hello everyone! I'm new to this site, though not new to the weight loss struggle, and I would like to meet 'pals' and others that are on this journey as well. I am a strong believer that accountability is an important part of staying on track, not to mention it's nice to have friends out there that can cheer with you in the good times, as well as help support you in the low ones.

Kerri

Replies

• Lowestsalary
    Options
    Hey Kerri!! Sounds like you have the right mentality and as far as support goes....Theres of tons of it here to go around. Feel free to add me and if you like.
  • timetravelforfitness
    timetravelforfitness Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. I've found having people I don't know reading what I'm eating (pop tarts! no!), gives me another pause before I eat it...at least on the good days.
  • corinneselene
    corinneselene Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!
  • Sunflw14
    Sunflw14 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Couldn't agree more! Just knowing there are friends out there holding you accountable and helping you keep focused helps me out soooo much!! Feel free to add me :)
  • pelswick74
    pelswick74 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I totally agree! You can add me!!!
  • coseybeachave
    Options
    I'm just starting too! Two days in and I'm surprised how good I feel. I believe I am addicted to sugar and that has been my downfall. Keeping track of foods, and being honest about it, really helps. Good luck to all on this journey - as my doctor says - it's not a sprint, it's a marathon!
  • Efflictim
    Efflictim Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Welcome! you can add me if you want.
  • tsaladyga
    tsaladyga Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Kerri,
    I tried this before but left for WW. Big mistake. I think the problem I had the 1st time was no "pals" to support each other. Feel free to add me too, that goes for anyone! Good luck :happy:
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I am new too, feel free to add me :)
  • Earthgirl51
    Earthgirl51 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Me too! :-)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hey all feel free to add for motivation or to talk if you want
  • jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me
  • drapleb
    drapleb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm also new, and looking for friends, anyone feel free to add me!
  • tmcleod22553
    Options
    I've been there too, too many times! Please feel free to add me, together we can conquer this beast.
  • SummerRain43
    Options
    feel free to add me.....I've been here a long time and lost 40lb.....best of luck
  • WorkinNurse
    WorkinNurse Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I struggle with consistency and sticking with it. I also need the accountability Thanks!
  • Glwysaf
    Glwysaf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Another new loser here! Well... not a loser yet, but hoping -- and planning to be one! Feel free to add me -- I need some buddies!
  • iah_00
    iah_00 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for people to hold me accountable... looking to lose the last 30lbs and seem to be at a cross roads.... Need accountability , encouragement and a little prodding when I fall off track
  • Amy4President
    Amy4President Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hey there Kerri (and anyone else needing friends) - feel free to add me!
  • snoodled
    snoodled Posts: 57
    Options
    open to new friends as well :happy: