Height/Weight/Clothes Size/Gender

Options

Replies

• SafariLara
    Options
    5'6
    159 lbs
    Clothes size No clue right now since ive been losing a bit and nothing fits well anymore but before my loss US size 11-12
    Female
  • MandyMandz
    Options
    5'6
    Size 16
    Female
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    About your height - between 5'6" 3/4 and 5'7"
    Sizes range from Med-XL; 10-12 - even some really old 14's (US)
    Female

It's interesting to see - even though we are all different. If people do not want to post - don't!
  • eamartin
    eamartin Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    5'6
    204lbs
    size 18 US
    female

Lots of baby weight to lose! lol

We are the same :) cept Im a little shorter :)
  • rmccully
    rmccully Posts: 319
    Options
    5 ft
    123lbs
    Petite 4 or 6
    Female

LOVE IT when I can find the petite sizes on things because then I don't have to pay to get my pants taken up
  • suzieqball
    Options
    5"0

98lbs

Size---00 in pants
    xs top

Just lost 60 lbs of my baby weight.. took me over a year
  • ldybugg
    ldybugg Posts: 134
    Options
    Height 5'9
    Weight 134
    Size 6,8 or 9 in misses(damn hips!)
    Female
  • JulieTX86
    Options
    Personally, i don't think this is "productive" or "healthy" in the least! We are ALL so much more than a collection of numbers!!

I appreciate your concern, however, I did not post this topic to be "productive" notice that it is posted under the "fun, chit chat and games category"... most posts under this category would probably not be deemed as "productive".

Also, just because someone is posting their stats on ONE post does not mean that they will be viewed as a collection of numbers. For some people, or more importantly I should just say, FOR ME, it is nice to find friends that are in the same situation with me, height and weight wise (hence, the reason I made the post in the first place). I find motivation and support from people of all walks of life, all genders, shapes and size, but it is nice to know that you have a friend or two that is in the same boat as you for the most part.

Just because a post in made on the forum does not mean you have to agree or partake.
  • gracefullyjenn
    Options
    Height:5"8
    Weight 269
    Size 20W
  • bpayne78
    bpayne78 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    5'8"
    198 (gained some due to medical/health issues....hope to lose soon and stop gaining)
    Size 14-16 long/tall pants depending on fit and L/XL tops, again, depending on fit. I can wear smaller tops if they are 'tall' or 'long'.

Evan though I'm only 5'8" I still need the tall/long in pants because my thighs are larger and tend to draw up the hem. Besides I can't stand when the hem of my pants crawl up my ankle when I sit down.....still want them to stay down.
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Very useful post. Thanks for thinking of it
    5'6 1/2"
    Female
  • JulieTX86
    Options
    Wow there are a lot of people close to my height!!! I am excited to find you all. I constantly look through the posts to see if people have their height posted in their signature. I am going to start adding you guys as my friend. Accept my request if you would like, if not no hard feelings here.

However, I love support and motivation from anybody so if anybody wants to be friends on here, the more the merrier. :)
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Height:5'9''
    Weight:155
    Size: 8-10
    Female

Hoping for at least another 10 pounds gone and maybe just size 8 :D
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    5' 3 1/2"
    189lbs
    l/xl 14 for the most part, some 16's
    Female
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Oh why not...

Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 218 lbs (Dec 7th), goal of 180 lbs
    Size: 36" waist, 31" inseam (pants), 16.5 34-35 (shirt) or a Large
    Male

LOL I was going to say ooohhh someone is the same as me....then I was bummed because your a guy. :(
  • sara_xo
    sara_xo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    About your height - between 5'6" 3/4 and 5'7"
    Sizes range from Med-XL; 10-12 - even some really old 14's (US)
    Female

It's interesting to see - even though we are all different. If people do not want to post - don't!

SOO CLOSE :)

5'7
    Current Weight - 165lbs
    Bottoms; between 7 and 9
    Tops; between a Medium and a Large

At my lowest I was 121lbs
    Bottoms; between 0 and 3
    Tops; between small and medium
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Personally, i don't think this is "productive" or "healthy" in the least! We are ALL so much more than a collection of numbers!!

neither is the freakishly ripped body you post as your picture...but you don't have to read the thread if you don't want to

Geeze...that was mean and unnecessary.

Right, I should keep my unwanted opinions to myself...what was I thinking...
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    5 ft
    123lbs
    Petite 4 or 6
    Female

LOVE IT when I can find the petite sizes on things because then I don't have to pay to get my pants taken up

For sure. Banana Republics 2Ps were made for me. Love Ann Taylor Loft too, but there's not one nearby :(
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    5'9 1/2" to be exact...
    199 lbs (was down to 194 but doing CLX I am gaining lbs nut losing inches)
    Size 14 (united states) Large shirts
    Female
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    5' 1 3/4"
    US 14/16 (depending on the brand and the fit), L
    Female

:flowerforyou: