• 1pandabear
    1pandabear Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    boring/honest people. omg. they are so lovely. they don't try and impress u

yeah, agreed
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    Ponytails...pigtails...ink sleeves......and if they race bicycles.... :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Chicks with glasses. UNF
  • sami_83
    sami_83 Posts: 161
    Options
    After watching grunge video clips yesterday I have rekindled my love for 90s dude fashion- long shorts, boots, long wavy hair, no shirt. Basically, Chris Cornell circa 1990.
    My 'type' seems to cross the whole spectrum :laugh:
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    Lip bites :bigsmile:

Like this? :love:
    Robert_Downey_Jr._lip_bite.gif
    In!
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Guys that are funny...you make me laugh all the time...I swoon.
  • BabyfaceFaison
    Options
    Tattoos and dIMples !!!!!
  • Mello_Rello
    Mello_Rello Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    freckles
    men with long hair
    men with the grunge/disheveled yet put together look like Johnny Depp....umhmmm, good lawd I loves me some him.
    men who can cook
    men with degrees
    older men with white hair
    a man with a great book collection
    a quiet guy
    blue eyes
    thick eyebrows
    scars
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    women with no make up.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    A man's hands. Also, when the skin around the eyes crinkles up when he smiles. Soft-spoken men.
  • CometMeebru
    CometMeebru Posts: 122
    Options
    moles
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Women with smooth skin on their necks and the backs of their hands. Especially those with a natural beauty (what some people, not me, would rate as a '5' or a '6') with little to no makeup and only a slight hint of perfume, if any.

Several middle-of-the-road traits, for example:
    • intelligent, but not cocky know-it-all
    • decisive and outspoken, yet still open-minded, tactful, and a great listener

These traits could make me completely forget about most what of society-at-large considers physical flaws/shortcomings.

*ETA: One more physical trait that drives me wild. I don't know the proper terms, but when the small of a woman's back has that triangle with a prominent spinal crease above it... OMG! <fans self>
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I'm not saying......
  • zagon_the_ultimate
    zagon_the_ultimate Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    silver/gray hair on a woman, streaks, even salting, even if its an errant section. something about it just cranks me all the way up to 11.
  • AlwaysInMotion
    AlwaysInMotion Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Guys fixing or building things (bonus points if any body parts are covered in dirt/grease/sawdust/paint). I'm also a sucker for someone who can tell a good joke, cook from scratch, drive a stick shift, or knows how to properly iron a shirt.
  • serialifter
    serialifter Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Girls in basketball shorts
    :blushing:
  • asprettyasme
    Options
    Its not weird but I like guys who are really REALLY funny.

I also think guys who come off as vulnerable are super sexy! I sometimes find it weird that I like guys who are pretty boys and sensitive and guys who have daddy issues (or who never had a daddy). I'm not talking about guys who cry like little girls, whine, and abuse women but I am talking about guys like uhh... Have you ever seen the movie Treasure Planet? Its a cartoon but that guy in the movie is the closet thing that explains what I am talking about. Guys who are just sweet and really care about other people and animals.

I also like guys who are shy when they get around a girl they like. Guys who are in love with a girl and who would do anything for that girl are so attractive to me. Its such a beautiful thing
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    -men who look good in geeky eyeglasses
    -nerds who are in good shape
    -rough hands from hard work
    -guys who are good at some white collar job but know how to fix and build things just as well
    -men with sisters
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    -Goofiness. When a man doesn't mind being a complete derp around you and is himself.
    -Goofy laughs -nodnod-
    -Glasses *melts to the effing ground yes plsss gimme them glasses and keep them on so I can just stare at you and go off to dreamland lololl*
    -Randomness and can pick up just about any topic I'm talking about and keep the conversation rolling <----ahhmahgawdddd yesssssss. Because Aliens and black holes!
    -Knows a lot of "useless facts" like myself. I know quite a bit of useless things that pop up from time to time, as is. Surprisingly, a lot of "useless facts" become useful hahahaha..
    -When he can drive a beast of a machine.. Unsure why this one, but oh my god. YES. So much YES.
    -Artistic. <-- -nodnodnodnod- So many bacon points for this!!!
    -I know this one's going to sound bad, but someone that knows how to put someone else in their place lol. Not going to deny it, as I've had to do this quite a bit in my life and quite frankly, I hate stupid.
    -That is as strange as I am.
    -Scruffy faces. Yes, I likey the beard and mustache combo. So much more fun to kiss..
    -Leg hair and arm hair.
    -Bright but modest..
    -Jokester/prankster/troublemaker <
    going gaga now.
    -Hidden qualities that just pop up every minute.

And I'm bi, but I'd never "date" a girl, so leaving the female section blank. :flowerforyou:
  • ModernNerd
    ModernNerd Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Weird? Strong forearms. Don't judge me, but there's something distinctly masculine about that which gives me the warm fuzzies :blushing:

Not so weird? Random talents. The last fella was an ace at throwing knives and the one before him had a brewery in his kitchen. I'm weird so I appreciate weird things that others do:)