Salad Dressing??

Options

Replies

• lacar60299
    lacar60299 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Some really great suggestions....thanks all!! I guess it's off to the grocery store for me tonight :)
  • lacar60299
    Options
    I have a low calorie creamy caesar! It's Bolthouse Farms Caesar Parmigiano yogurt dressing. It's delicious, and only 45cal every 2 tablespoons. I only use one tablespoon, and it is more than enough. I highly recommend it, it's fairly cheap and you can get it at Kroger.

This sounds sooooo good!!
  • lacar60299
    Options
    Newmann's Own Light Caesar Vinaigrette. It's so delicious!

This sounds really good too!
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Newmann's Own Light Caesar Vinaigrette. It's so delicious!

The Light Italian is really good too. Tastes like Olive Garden's dressing...at least it does to me lol.

Opa by Lighthouse has a really good Greek Yogurt based Ranch that is 60 calories a serving, and it is really good.
  • OnMyWeigh
    OnMyWeigh Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Newmans Own- Lite Sesame Ginger. Only 35 cals for 2 Tbs
  • carolina822
    carolina822 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Walden Farms, it's a brand that has zero everything. 0 calories, 0 carbs.

I'm not one to get all weird about frankenfoods, but that one makes me wonder if it has zero everything, what the heck is it?

Ken's light creamy caesar and Ken's Italian with romano (not the exact name, but it's close) are my go-tos. Sometimes I'll just put balsamic vinegar on and that's plenty of flavor.
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    My favourite is Renee's Sweet Onion; my second favorite is Renee's Asian Sesame Vinaigrette.
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I like Marzetti's Simply Dressed line except for the lemon one. I love sour sour sour stuff but that is actually too much for me!!
  • saskie78
    saskie78 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Lately, I've been eating a yogurt based dressing. Marketside (Walmart) brand, Chipotle ranch:
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Marketside-Chipotle-Ranch-Yogurt-Dressing-14-fl-oz/23636948
  • dfrances89
    Options
    Sometimes I'll skip the dressing altogether and just use cottage cheese, hummus, guacamole or salsa. Ups the protein and/or flavor of your salad without adding too many extra calories. Some fat is good on your salads though... The bio-availability of some vitamins and minerals is increased when consumed with healthy fats.
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Walden Farms Cranberry Balsamic
  • miss_denisse
    Options
    Wishbone's Greek Vinaigrette is really great! :)
  • jyr7749
    jyr7749 Posts: 2
    Options
    Love, love, love this salad dressing. Low in calories, sugar and fats and more natural ingredients. No HFCS or soybean oil. ALot os dressings that are low or no fat substitie with higher sugar and vice versa. Thats why I like this dressing,
    OPA! by Litehouse™ Greek Style Yogurt Dressing in four popular flavors: Blue Cheese, Ranch, Caesar, Feta Dill. The new dressings are available in an 11oz glass jar. Consumers love the fact that it offers a low calorie, high protein dressing option and still delivers a great taste, perfect for the health-conscious consumer. OPA by Litehouse™ Greek Style Yogurt salad dressings are made fresh with high-quality ingredients. They have zero trans fat, no MSG, no artificial preservatives and are gluten free. Its in the refridgerated isle.
    http://www.litehousefoods.com/content/litehouse®-foods-announces-launch-new-opa-litehouse™-greek-style-yogurt-salad-dressings

Ingredients

NON FAT GREEK YOGURT (CULTURED SKIM MILK, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, CORN STARCH, TAPIOCA STARCH, CARRAGEENAN GUM, LOCUST BEAN GUM), CANOLA OIL, WATER, SALT, CIDER VINEGAR, DISTILLED VINEGAR, EGG YOLK, NATURAL FLAVORS, DRIED GARLIC, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, LACTIC ACID, SPICES, GLUCONIC ACID, DRIED ONION, XANTHAN GUM, CARRAGEENAN GUM, DRIED CHIVE.
  • hopper602
    hopper602 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    NEWMAN!!!!!

newmans and kens are what i normally use across the board dieting or not. Cesar or italian and have ventured into the balsalmic world and am liking it.
  • jamesalytle
    jamesalytle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I usually roll with either Balsamic Vinaigrette, Apple cider vinegar, or a variety of Walden Farms dressings. They're not as good as the real thing but they're zero cal and close enough that it's worth the savings!
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I have a low calorie creamy caesar! It's Bolthouse Farms Caesar Parmigiano yogurt dressing. It's delicious, and only 45cal every 2 tablespoons. I only use one tablespoon, and it is more than enough. I highly recommend it, it's fairly cheap and you can get it at Kroger.

any and all things Bolthouse Farm. ;)
  • rich347
    rich347 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I toss salad without the dressing.
  • Cadaverous_Bones
    Options
    Annies Light Goddess Dressing!! They have organic and all natural.