30 DAY SHRED

Options
124»

Replies

• stanleypoobrick
    stanleypoobrick Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    If you're wondering how to log it on MFP, Jillian Michaels says the workouts are 1.6 x your weight in lbs. So if you weigh 112, you'd burn 179 calories :--) it isn't a massively high calorie burn because it's only 25 minutes and there's only brief cardio intervals. that's why taking your measurements is so important - it's less of a fat burner (I mean it still does but....); more of a muscle toner.
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Thankyou - I was wondering how to log it! :smile:
  • TwirleySlims
    Options
    About to do day 2, my shoulders ache from day 1!
  • chunkybun
    chunkybun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Level 2 - day 7 finished this morning. I like the cardio and strength moves better than level one, but I absolutely dread the plank jacks and plank twists at the end.

I lost 6 pounds by the end of level one, but the scale has remained stagnant for level 2 - (gone off track with diet, so that is probably a key factor)

Will take updated measurements on Friday.
  • garmel
    garmel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I did my first day of Level 1 today and it felt great. I'd done the series before a couple years ago, Levels 1 & 2. I didn't lose a ton of weight but I did notice a lot of positive change in my body - definition in my legs and a slimmer waist. I don't have tons of time so a 200 calorie burn in 25 minutes works for me :)
  • caspercb
    caspercb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am sore today just after day 1. It's my thights, they actually hurt to touch!
    Time to get off my butt and do day two!
  • noelleb86
    noelleb86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    On day 4 of Level one. I don't feel any different as such, arms/legs not aching or anything either, maybe i'm not pushing myself hard enough?! I don't want to be in loads of pain, but don't feel like I'm doing anything!

I will stick at it though, I Still plan on going to gym 3-4 times a week. I also babysit 2 very energetic kids, so that should help too haha! :)
  • TwirleySlims
    Options
    I am on day 4 (haven't done it today yet though) Shoulders, Arms & Legs are aching nicely! change in my muscles as well. I am really going for it!
  • pelswick74
    pelswick74 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first day on 30DS! I'm loving it and can feel a little soreness in my arms. I'm so ready to continue with this along with my Medifast diet. Here's to a great workout!

Pier :)
  • orangeskiesinlove
    orangeskiesinlove Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Just finished with day 2 of level 1. The first day was hard and I need that five second break half way thought each exercises, today thought I only took 4 the entire time. Hopefully by day 5 I will be able to go through the whole video with only the breaks between exersizes.

Felling a little bit pathetic but proud that I even done the seond day (the way my legs have been aching all day I was ready to just skip it!)
  • TwirleySlims
    Options
    Just finished with day 2 of level 1. The first day was hard and I need that five second break half way thought each exercises, today thought I only took 4 the entire time. Hopefully by day 5 I will be able to go through the whole video with only the breaks between exersizes.

Felling a little bit pathetic but proud that I even done the seond day (the way my legs have been aching all day I was ready to just skip it!)

Stay with it! I am on day 5 & the aching isn't as bad! :D