Options

Replies

• nightshiftzoomer
    Options
    Scotland here! Add me if ye like :happy:
  • ChilliRed
    ChilliRed Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Karen and I am 51 years old. I live in Powys Mid Wales. Looking to lose weight, and tone up. Please add me as need some friends on here to support one another
  • Mewcenary
    Mewcenary Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Tris from Surrey. Recently back on track and nigh-on maintenance again now, following a combination of an achilles injury and being fat and eating too much.

In terms of fitness, running tends to be my thing.

Add me up!
  • framingsammie
    framingsammie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Sammie, I'm 20 and currently living in Sheffield for uni but I'm originally from (near) London! I have around 20 or so pounds to lose and absolutely love the gym. I'm a vegetarian but I have nothing against those who eat meat (it's basically all my boyfriend eats!) Feel free to add me :)
  • Elby13
    Elby13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Bumps
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Raised in the UK (Scotland) born in Canada and living in Canada now
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Im in UK too, north West. Im 32 and live with my boyfriend and 18 month old son.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I'm not a 'Brit', I'm pretty sure they're all in America.

I'm English, living in Scotland.

So yeah, it's going well lately...
  • rdchick
    rdchick Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and in Hampshire, I work for the NHS and trying to lose 50lbs, I have so far lost 10lbs this year but it's not happening quick enough! Started the gym last week to get things moving!
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    32, oxfordshire.
    I work in science and am trying to gain muscle at the moment
    I pole dance, cycle , run and hulahoop
  • newdoug2014
    Options
    Scottish guy, 40. Lost approx 75lbs so far, going for the last 25 to make it an even 100. Logging everything I eat.

Running, lifting weights, Insanity, 30-day Abs and Arms

Any FRs gratefully recieved.
  • fozzie500
    fozzie500 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    darren, live near manchester 43, log on every day and my diary is open,trying for the 6 pack,anyone who wants to can add me for motivation and encouragement.
  • carolsteele45
    carolsteele45 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Carol from Torquay. I'm 68 - so I'm retired now but I have been in my time
    1. A research chemist in the pharmaceutical industry
    2. A beautician/electrologist
    3. A professional photographer
    I do a lot of voluntary work these days to keep me occupied
    I lost a lot of weight 4 years ago (256lbs-->128lbs) but I added the odd pound or two over the years, then I had a stressful year and on top of that I stopped smoking at the beginning of last November last year - so the inevitable happened (what with Xmas and NY as well) and the weight piled on. I found that I needed to lose just over 3 stone so 1st Feb I started my diet/exercise. I have just passed through the 1 stone lost mark - so one third of the way there now.
    PS
    I'm shy and don't talk a lot too lol
  • KitTheRoadie
    KitTheRoadie Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Not so sunny and most definitely flooded Somerset here! :drinker:
  • CharisXE
    CharisXE Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Charis, I'm 19 and a student in Hull :) I lost 30lbs, gained back 10 and my goal is to lose 40 more lbs x :smile:
  • jlp100
    jlp100 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Liverpool.

I'm trying to lose weight for my wedding in September - its not just for that although that is my motivation at the moment. I'm looking at trying to change my eating habits at the mo ie reducing carbs etc as exercising alone and calorie counting doesn't seem to keep the weight off me long term.

Anyone wanting a friend feel free to add me : )
  • davidrpitt
    davidrpitt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hello I'm Dave from Derbyshire. Age 61 semi retired teacher married with two children. Aiming to lose 2 stones . Using yoga as key part of my get fit campaign. Anyone else out there into yoga ?
  • romsmom101
    Options
    Hi

I'm Elle - from the North East (indiegirl101 on Twitter) - aiming to lost about 18lbs before summer.
    sick of fad diets and want to start to eat/drink well and get my healthy body back
  • tygereyesfire
    tygereyesfire Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello.
    Ruth, 31 from Oxfordshire.
    Having lost 3.5 stone previously and sadly gained a portion of it back again I am here with vengeance. Calorie controlled and sweating it out in the gym.
    Happy to be added :happy: