Pickles!

Options
2»

Replies

• JCM1969
    JCM1969 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Before I even scrolled down I KNEW somebody would mention sodium.. Party Pooper!!!
    That said...
    Love pickles.. cant wait to try the "fried" ones and the cottage cheese and pickles. Adding claussen to my grocery list right now!
  • Breepa123
    Breepa123 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Grilled ham and cheese sandwich with dill pickle sandwich slices and dijon mustard. Seriously to die for. I put the ham on the sandwich first, then one slice of cheese, pickles, then a second slice of cheese, then the second slice of bread. The cheese melts and kinda holds the pickles in place on the sandwich.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Pickle and peanut butter sandwich!!

so so good!
  • kylieande
    kylieande Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love pickles rolled up in turkey! YUM! Sometimes I add some cream cheese in there too. Such a good snack!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    pickle roll ups with turkey, ham or dried beef (not beef jerky)
    take a piece of turkey/ham/beef, spread cream cheese or laughing cow cheese and then roll up with a pickle spear in the middle. Sodium bombs but yummy.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I love the big thick dill pickles- straight out the jar.

In for thick! *looks at OP funny for putting them in cottage cheese* I put them on my veggie burgers, or just eat them plain. I used to eat them with peanut butter when I was younger.
  • allana1111
    allana1111 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    pickles & tuna
  • ckasap
    ckasap Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    One of my friends makes her own pickles - they are so spicy and garlicky and delicious! I eat them with everything and because the pickling juice is nothing but vinegar, garlic, and spices/peppers I drink it without fear of too much sodium.

My fave is a pickle, avocado, and havarti open-face sammie on multigrain bread.