Huge difference, you look great
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and YES your face does look smaller!!
  • Fatoshie
    Fatoshie Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Unfprtunately I coudltn see the pics but looking at your profile it says your starting weight was 205 and your current weight is 154??? or did i misunderstand it???
    I think you are doing an awesome job, if you exercise a little your body will lift up all the things that are hanging where they arent supposed to be (if you have any of that), lol.
    congrats! :)
  • Fatoshie
    Fatoshie Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    huh! the photos just opened! YOu look awesome!!!
  • reander
    reander Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Your face definitely looks smaller, more defined! Congrats on reaching a goal!
  • ccrawshaw
    ccrawshaw Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I can see a distinct difference!!! WOW!!!!!
  • sandybeach11
    sandybeach11 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You look great! We all see big changes... :smile:
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Yes at the beginning of this year I weighed 205. I started dieting and lost about 25 lbs on my own then got on MFP and lost the other 25. I'm in between 154 and 155 right now it doesn't wanna stick to just one of those numbers lol
    Unfprtunately I coudltn see the pics but looking at your profile it says your starting weight was 205 and your current weight is 154??? or did i misunderstand it???
    I think you are doing an awesome job, if you exercise a little your body will lift up all the things that are hanging where they arent supposed to be (if you have any of that), lol.
    congrats! :)
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look great! Congrats! :)
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    You look fabulous girl!! Keep up the good work because it's paying off.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!