For LADIES ONLY -- No longer part of the IBTC

Options
12346»

Replies

• mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Pics please....it's not so creepy if a girl asks right?

Not creepy at all when you have that profile picture
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    If a guy started a forum for "just guys" about being in the LPSG, it would get locked immediately. Truth.

I think however that breasts aren't really considered sexual organs though. What's below the waist is a no-no but since boobs are just there (really) to feed infants they aren't "technically" considered part of the game. I could be wrong, but this is as I understand it.

And yet pictures of said items are frowned upon
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Oh Christ, I've got the opposite problem. My once magnificent sweater puppies are sad shadows of their former selves. :[
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I was the treasurer of the IBTC for many years! I went from a 40D to a 36B in about a year....

I love having smaller bitties!
  • Zaftique
    Zaftique Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I've had a bosom since I was nine (UGH), growing a size a year til high school, and my mom always said "just lose weight, they'll get smaller." Nope.

Thank you, surgery!

Now my chest is 50% smaller (1lb off of each boob), and they're still rather too large. x_x I have to keep reminding myself that sitting up straight is -possible- now.

One thing to note: cup size doesn't actually mean much. A person with a 40D rack and a 34D rack will look completely different, bosom-wise.

6KJjw.png

Don't be fooled! I'm currently a 42C, but when I lose more weight, I'm going to turn into a 34G without my actual ta-tas changing an ounce. (And they never seem to account for back bacon - according to the tape measure, I should be 42G, and uh.. no. :P )
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    If a guy started a forum for "just guys" about being in the LPSG, it would get locked immediately. Truth.

I think however that breasts aren't really considered sexual organs though. What's below the waist is a no-no but since boobs are just there (really) to feed infants they aren't "technically" considered part of the game. I could be wrong, but this is as I understand it.

And yet pictures of said items are frowned upon

Yes.. they're in a weird grey area.
  • ewarlow
    ewarlow Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Went from a B to a D..

Can you share how?!
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I went from a B to a C when I gained 45 lbs. I really miss having B sized cups. Big boobs aren't all the rage :/

I guess my only advice is lose weight, and you'll lose your boob weight with it and hopefully all of your problems will be solved!

I know I can't wait!
  • emczech5
    emczech5 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I can't help but share, these comics always make me laugh.

tumblr_m8g18c7CgS1rone1bo1_500.jpg

This literally happened to me the other morning!!!! And the birthday one was hilarious... My birthday is in 13 days so I will be sure to take protective measures:smooched:

bustygirlcomics.com she's got tons of these comics and it's always funny because it's true. I hate my big boobs at times but there's some perks too.

hehe
    tumblr_m2h5zjwgOg1rone1bo1_500.jpg
  • jelie3110
    jelie3110 Posts: 433
    Options
    Oh, I thought maybe you got a boob job, most women tend to go down in breast size when they lose weight. Stap them puppies down in a sportsbra:)
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options

Trying to figure out LPSG.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    get an xray machine and squish em down like for a mammogram
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    IIIIISerenityNowIIIII Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Why are you complaining? It's a snack for later!

Just think, if you are ever to be trapped in your car for a week, you can just search your bra for foodstuffs. This is the big-breasted-chicks version of prepping :)
  • hollywood1919
    Options
    Coming from someone who does bra fittings for a living:
    Get a few bras that are very supportive. Minimizer or full coverage bras are good for ladies that have boobs that fill out a bra's cups easily, t-shirt bras will work well for ladies who don't. (Two different women can both be D cups, for example, but one can have more breast tissue higher on her chest and fill out bras well- no need for a push up bra. While the other woman can have a very shallow cup and she may need a push up bra.) Different bras work differently on everyone.
    Also- I cannot stress this enough- GET A BRA THAT FITS, LADIES! Most women are wearing the wrong size: too big in the band and too small in the cup. Don't be afraid of the size on the tag- if it fits properly and your boobs are happy, you will feel so much better, no matter what the size is! Go to a store that does fittings (Nordstrom, JC Penney, Lane Bryant, Victoria's Secret, ect.) and get professionally fitted. A really good bra fitter can tell what size you should approximately be just by looking at you.
    Wear the right size, and the right style of bra. This way, your boobs won't be falling out and your clothes will look better on you. The only time your boobs should be all over the place is during playtime in the bedroom. :)
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    So what i'm taking away from this is that you are an incredibly sloppy eater?

This. I mean, wouldn't the food just fall in your lap if there were no boobs in the way? Is that preferable?
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Don't mind me ladies. Just chillin' over here.

Carlton.jpg