What can you do now that you couldn't do 30 days ago?

Options

Replies

• bever20145
    bever20145 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    such a positive thread!

i can run 25 minutes on the treadmill! Currently on week 7 of C25K...never wouldve believed it a month ago!
  • OverDoIt
    OverDoIt Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I can make poopoo in the toilet like a big boy now.
  • dtimedwards
    dtimedwards Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Things I did today that I couldn't do last week, or EVER:

Run 26 miles
    weigh less than 200
  • Spacegirlley
    Spacegirlley Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I haven't touched my walking stick in the last month. It's fantastic that it is finally gathering dust! I can now ride up to 12km on the bike and walk up to 2km without pain, whereas a month ago I could barely walk to the end of the street or ride a bike more then 2 minutes.
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Plank for 60 whole seconds! woo-hoo!
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    30 days ago, I was just starting a stretching program because I was so out of shape. Today, I can hold a tree pose without falling over. I can fit jeans that I wore in my slimmer days. I am doing a 4 week fat burn program with FitnessBlender.com.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Walk across the parking lot and my store early Saturday/Sunday mornings without feeling worn out (the main entrance is closed overnight and working at 5-6 AM means having to go down to the other end to get in)
  • livityliv
    livityliv Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Fit into my dress pants....LOL
  • FaerieCae
    FaerieCae Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I can do a 180º jump on my roller skates :) and I just found out the other day I can roll my legs up over my body and head til my toes touch the ground behind my head (starting from a lying down position)...dont know what its called but I was pretty stoked with both of those!
  • kodji67
    kodji67 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Love these! So encouraging.

I can do 'real' pushups! And I have caught myself doing more physical chores, like shoveling snow. A month ago you could not have paid me to shovel, unless perhaps if we were trapped and I actually HAD to :)
  • evilpixiegrrr
    Options
    Jillian Michaels' "No More Trouble Zones" without getting sore.

That workout is a killer.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Walk... Because I can't run :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Too many awesome progress stories to reply or note them all, but you should all be very proud. Each 30 day progress will add up to so much in just 6 months. Way to go! Keep sharing:drinker:
  • suncluster
    suncluster Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    When I am told to keep my abs in tight during an exercise I can actually feel my abs flexing :)
  • l_ashley
    l_ashley Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I can do leg raises and dips. I can ALMOST do a pull up! I'm almost there!
  • JonnyQwest
    JonnyQwest Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I can plank for 5 minutes straight, just finished what was supposed to be Day 30's task (a 5 minute plank) but finished it on Day 15!!!! Going to start the 30 day Ab Challenge next. Hoorah!
  • Cath_Taylor
    Cath_Taylor Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    And the best thing is that I can now do squats without having to walk like a baby giraffe for a few days.

This! I laughed out loud literally .... & I am walking like a baby Giraffe right now! Next month I will not walk like a baby Giraffe! :bigsmile:
  • sandrac148
    sandrac148 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Today I went to the washroom at work, and I was able to pull the jeans I was wearing down without undoing the button or zipper. I had to dance and jump around to get into them a month ago.. lots of muffin top! SO motivating!!
  • ChiJenn
    ChiJenn Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    5 more push ups than I could do and resist eating several cupcakes ;)
  • Polygontus
    Polygontus Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    30 Days ago I couldn't complete a 500 Freestyle swim, doing every flip turn and never stopping.
    Normally I would do at least two open turns ((BAD BAD)).

No I can do every flip turn ((if I want to)) and even go farther.