Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!!
  • krennie8
    krennie8 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    congrats, that's amazing! :)
  • UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    Really?! No one in your life has noticed it?! I can totally see a difference, especially in your face!

I'm sorry no one has commented - sometimes people aren't sure if they should or not, so I am SURE *someone* out there has noticed.

Congratulations and keep on keepin' on! 100 LBS is PHENOMENAL!
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Amazing! you look amazing and beautiful and the people around you must be blind! You've done wonderfully on reaching a hard goal, there is nothing mini about it, even if you have more to lose. Keep your head up, keep doing what you're doing and wow YOURSELF!
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    How can they not notice? You look so different!
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. You are sooooooo beautiful. I too can't believe people haven't noticed. You have such a beautiful face and love the confidence,,WOO HOO:drinker:
  • carol5047
    carol5047 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I admire you!
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    WOW... is it possible that all the people around you are sightless? 'cause the difference is obvious!
  • fsucrack
    fsucrack Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You think that 100 pounds lost is a mini goal?? You need to clebrate that girl... thats not a mini goal! Thats a milestone! Its too bad that nobody has noticed because you CAN definetely see a huge difference. Keep up the great work
  • rach503
    rach503 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look completely fabulous & the difference is obvious!!! Congrats on the loss and all your hard work to get there, be PROUD!!!!!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    When I went down 1 size, I was already over the moon. Why? Because I did it!!!

Same thing with you... a lose is lose!! Congratulations and keep it!!
  • jbpretty
    jbpretty Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! There's a big difference. Well done!!!!
  • CarrieMac28
    CarrieMac28 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    100 lbs is not a mini goal, that's HUGE! Great job at sticking with it. We all have our discouraged or blah days, but please be encouraged that you're amazing and beautiful and strong, and you're proving to yourself and to all of us that you/we can DO this!
  • Iknowsaur
    Iknowsaur Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Congrats!

You've convinced me to start taking pictures :3
  • lilredhead314
    lilredhead314 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Mini goal!? 100lbs is amazing! Way to go!
  • swsays
    swsays Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous - I agree that photos are really important for those of us losing at a slow and steady rate! Congrats! Share OUR enthusiasm for you, if you aren't feeling it much yourself!
  • mkcmurphy
    mkcmurphy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    You did NOT hit a mini goal.. You hit a MAJOR goal!! Celebrate it girl!! You look amazing. Congratulations on your hard work!

This! Congratulations on a fantastic job! (If this is a mini goal, you're about to rule the world...)
  • ibjent
    ibjent Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Here's a shout out to you Jessica! Whoot! Whoot! Way to go! I am super excited for you!
  • elpiper
    elpiper Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    you've done an outstanding job! <3 congratulations and many well wishes for the rest of the experience!
  • smokeytex74
    Options
    Awesome.. keep it up :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!