• Kwilliams75
    Kwilliams75 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Completely agree!!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    http://www.nbc.com/the-biggest-loser/vote/

Voting is still open! Not sure until when, but everyone go vote for Ada 10 times... haha
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    THANK GOD everyone feels this way! I too have been annoyed with Elizabeth the ENTIRE time she was on the show. Each week, I kept hoping they would vote her off but no, she was kept on for the exact reasons Lisa called out the big boys on: to be a "place holder" for Frado, Brendan and Patrick. URGH! Those game playing men annoyed me. I've liked Ada the entire time. I'll be honest, most of the time I really don't like the girls (I liked Allie and Michelle) because of the drama and whining. Ada never complained, she worked hard and kicked *kitten*. She deserves to be in the final 3 and I hope she crushes Elizabeth with the votes! I don't think Elizabeth "gets it" yet.
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    COMPLETELY agree!!! Elizabeth is ALWAYS full of excuses. I am SICK of it! I struggle every day to NOT make excuses and it just turns my stomach when she starts making excuses. Like when Jilian confronted her about the crap in her fridge/freezer. excuses. working out? excuses.

Ada deserves it SO much more! But her dad pissed me off last night. He was still all about himself when he talked about how hard he worked, etc. For the love of god man, show the girl some LOVE. I think he came around toward the end of the conversation but still!! my heart breaks for her. And I did notice that her mom was there for her at the end of the marathon but her father was not. so sad. Her mom seemed very loving and sad when she realized how unhappy Ada had been.

I really hope Ada makes it to the finale. Going to vote now!
    use this link: http://www.nbc.com/the-biggest-loser/vote/
    instead of the one that comes up on google.
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Voting starts at 9:55 PM ET on 12/7/10 and ends at 9:00 AM ET on 12/13/10.

http://www.nbc.com/the-biggest-loser/vote/
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Oh God. I Hate Elizabeth. I have never been so invested in a Biggest Loser. I want Ada to get it so bad. I just voted ten times. and my husband did last night on his computer. If Elizabeth gets it ill never watch another season.
  • JuicyJBaby3
    JuicyJBaby3 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I agree with you too!! Ada has kicked *kitten* ALL season long. She has never been in the bottom. I voted for Ada!!! She deserves it so much more than Elizabeth. Even returning home she had a THOUSAND excuses!!

TEAM ADA... ALL DAY :drinker:
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Have to agree! Just said to hubby last night that Elizabeth still does not 'get it'. She is still full of excuses and reason why she 'can't' do something. She should have been voted off ages ago. But, you are right. The game play by the guys has kept her there far longer than she deserved. Ada has worked her butt off, never whined or complained, just stepped up and did what she needed to do.

I am glad that you all posted the link because every time I tried to vote by just going to NBC.com it told me voting was closed. But using the link posted http://www.nbc.com/the-biggest-loser/vote/ I was able to cast my vote for Ada.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I went to bed after the first hour. I didn't get to see Ada do the marathon. I'll watch the rest of the show tonight. I didn't get to vote, but I'm all about Ada. She has heart.
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    HAAAA you aint never lied...i was obsessing about this all last night and posted this in my status box

"u know whai cant stand elizabeth on the biggest looser...shes got more damn excuses than a bag of damn tricks...whats damn wrong with her???...WHY is she on this show??? they totally shoulda found someone else...such a drama queen. makes it to the final 4 and she goes home and does NOTHING...shes an idiot...sorry just my opinion"

Everyone else is deserving if you ask me...Frado, Ada, & Patrick would all be fantastic winners. Elizabeth didnt even seem like she wanted Americas vote of to compete...she crys at the drop of the dime when she HASNT done what shes suppose to ....
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Oh, and that story of Frado's daughter running 10 miles on the treadmill. If she went just another mile then maybe her dad would get on Biggest Loser. Folks were trying to make me cry last night!!!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Team Ada all the way! She works so hard! :happy:
  • fsmith58
    Options
    Am I the only person that does not believe Ada's marathon time? I thought I saw the time when she went through the 1/2 way point
    at 2:34 and change. I dont think her speed increased for the 2nd half and she had a bathroom break of 6 mins. So if she maintained her pace which is kind of hard for someone who only had 30 days to train that would put her about or over 5 hours.
  • grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Oh, and that story of Frado's daughter running 10 miles on the treadmill. If she went just another mile then maybe her dad would get on Biggest Loser. Folks were trying to make me cry last night!!!

It's generally that "heart wrenching" factor that usually makes me avoid shows like The Biggest Loser, Oprah, and Extreme Home Makeover. Part of getting viewers is getting them emotionally involved and I don't care for that approach. What keeps me watching is the transformations the contestants go through because I feel like I can identify (a different approach to emotional involvement, but whatever) with the contestants. It's a motivational factor that keeps me doing what I have been doing for the last several months.
  • tmthorn0927
    tmthorn0927 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    How do I vote if I don't text? I def want Ada in the finals. :heart:
  • andeeinevansville
    Options
    GO ADA!! She has put the work in and DEFINATELY deserves to be in the finals..
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Ok - slightly off topic, but is that girl who presents "biggest Loser" very famous? She's lovely looking, but I always think she looks kinda big to be hosting a weight loss programme?
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Got my votes in! Ada definitely deserves it more than Elizabeth. Ada has lost more weight and made more of an effort. Elizabeth just skated by. And I thought it was complete BS that she blamed all the horrible foods she had in the house on her boyfriend.
  • calell83
    calell83 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Am I the only person that does not believe Ada's marathon time? I thought I saw the time when she went through the 1/2 way point
    at 2:34 and change. I dont think her speed increased for the 2nd half and she had a bathroom break of 6 mins. So if she maintained her pace which is kind of hard for someone who only had 30 days to train that would put her about or over 5 hours.

I am not sure, but I thought they said she was on pace to break the record as she got half way...but i didn't actually notice a time.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Ok - slightly off topic, but is that girl who presents "biggest Loser" very famous? She's lovely looking, but I always think she looks kinda big to be hosting a weight loss programme?
    are you talking about ally the host??? she is from days of our lives and has had a struggle with her weight her whole life growing up on tv on that soap opera as sammy....she is in great shape now...she was heavy the last two seasons cause she was preggers and/or just had a new baby....

if she looks kinda big i'll take it.....that is the kinda big i want to be LOL