The reason why you take pictures

Options

Replies

• lauriebeakley1
    Options
    You are doing AMAZING! I can't see any loss on myself & my co-workers don't see it either yet they constantly comment on each others 10 pound weight loss & how great they all look. Then again, we're doing it for ourselves, not anyone else! Keep it up, sister. You look absolutely gorgeous.
  • chubbs43
    chubbs43 Posts: 24
    Options
    Awesome job????what you did was so great,this was not easy for you and to have no one to notice witch I think they did shame on them for not complementing you on your new healthy journey????as long as you feel you are getting results and feeling better about yourself keep going stay strong you look awesome!
  • blockeramanda
    blockeramanda Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!! Keep going! :D As long as you see the change thats what really matters!!!
  • EVBMama08
    EVBMama08 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I want to know how can they NOT notice. You look so different. Great job! Keep it up!
  • Nelliemay420
    Nelliemay420 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy you did that and now feel great..Because you really should. 100 Pounds is a major accomplishment! It's really obvious! Keep it going!
  • ziggypop93
    ziggypop93 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I also don't know how people aren't noticing, it is very obvious!
  • tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Oh, BUY that coral dress right NOW. If it doesn't fit perfectly at this exact moment, it will soon, and it's just so dam flattering that you shouldn't let it get away.

A work of art requires an appropriate frame :) and you are a work of art. I'm so glad you are drinking in the compliments and feeling good.
  • DeliriumCanBeFun
    DeliriumCanBeFun Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    A 100 poud loss is an incredible accomplishment!!! You look beautiful in both pics, but I notice a significant difference and you look so confident and positively radiant in the new one.
  • Jade0529
    Jade0529 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the clothing link. I love some of the dresses. What is the one you have called?
  • red9812
    red9812 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job. And btw, I love your necklace in the newer photo.
  • biancagetsfit94
    biancagetsfit94 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • slimmalikah
    slimmalikah Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look great!
  • brendaks62
    brendaks62 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    YES you can see a difference. keep up the good work!
  • MrsHuffmanNC
    MrsHuffmanNC Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    you can most certainly tell and you look amazing. i hope to be where you are in 50 week, quite the accomplishment.
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Great work!!!!!!
  • RockAShelley
    RockAShelley Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Losing 100lbs hell losing 20lbs, is not as easy as the world would like you to believe it is. 50 weeks is a serious commitment. As you know weight loss isn't about eating, or exercising, it's about the mental process of it all.

STOP DOWN PLAYING YOUR PROGRESS AND CELEBRATE YOUR SUCCESS! TELL EVERYONE!

Post this FANTASTIC picture on your facebook! You are a STRONG WILLED and INSPIRING woman.

You and I don't know each other but for what it's worth i am REALLY PROUD OF YOU!
  • LadyGodaimee
    Options
    I CAN DEFINITELY see the difference.
    You look very beautiful!!
    All the best :)
  • dcmassena
    dcmassena Posts: 11
    Options
    Keep it up! Sometimes the people in your everyday life don't notice as they see you every day. Your weight loss is perfect about 2 pounds a week. It is sustainable and healthy, but it also is less noticeable to ourselves and those who see us daily. I think you look great. Just keep up the good work.
  • ZombieEarhart
    ZombieEarhart Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, great job! And I bet people have noticed, they just might feel awkward about saying anything. Or they just think you look great and can't figure out why!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!