Vegitarians

Options
13»

Replies

• willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I think the taste and texture of meat is nasty. The smell of cooked seafood also makes me want to hurl. I've been like that since I was a little kid and nothing could ever convince me otherwise. I've tried pieces of steak, chicken, turkey, bacon, salmon, tuna, and couldn't stomach the taste or texture. Others eating it doesn't bother me at all, and I cook meat (poorly, I would imagine) when I have people over for dinner.

I was daring last summer and decided to try a bite of lobster meat and some clam chowder while in Kennebunkport, ME, and found out that I'm just as allergic to shellfish as my mother and sister are. One bite of the (delicious) lobster and one bite of the clam chowder almost sent me to the hospital with anaphylaxis. :sad:
  • gsnobel
    gsnobel Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I eat vegetarian beans because they make me fart. When that happens my grand kids laugh because they think farts are funny so do most people think farts are funny. I also eat meat because it makes me fart it brings smiles to everyone.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    What's a vegitarians? Do you mean vegetarians? Meat makes me gag. :wink:
  • sarkazm
    sarkazm Posts: 104
    Options
    What's a vegitarians? Do you mean vegetarians? Meat makes me gag. :wink:

Oh really?
  • emmanuel4everjackson
    emmanuel4everjackson Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am a pescetarian as part of choosing a healthier lifestyle and not because I think it's cruel to kill animals. I don't judge people for their diet, I just take responsibility for mine. I enjoy fish, seafood, and dairy and enjoy my life. #HatinOnVegetariansIsForKnuckleheads

So it's cruel to kill animals but not fish? #FishAreFriendsNotFood

Lol, I don't have an issue with anyone eating either, please reread my post (maybe a little slower this time)
    # ILoveAnimalsTheyTasteGreat